29. Kiss Me

P L A Y L I S T
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

WARNING: Mature Themes Ahead

In a flash, Zari pinned him against the door. Her arms went around his neck, and she crushed her mouth against his, kissing him until she couldn't breathe. When she pulled away, she moved her hands to the snap of his jeans, and made short work of it, then slid down his zipper.

Hands on her shoulders, Gabriel struggled for air. "Hey, hey, babe, don't you want to wait until we get home?"

She raised her eyebrows and let out a laugh. Was he joking? Zari had wanted to get her hands on him for ages. "No. Absolutely not."

As she talked, she slipped her hand inside his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his erection. "I don't think you want to wait either."

He jerked at her touch, a tiny whine escaping his throat as she slid the pad of her thumb around the head. She grinned in response, triumphant that she could bring out this side of him.

"I don't. But you only have a short break..." His eyes closed and his jaw clenched, head falling on her shoulder. "Fuck. That feels good."

Slow, steady strokes brought him to a full hard-on. She gazed up at him. "Okay. No foreplay. Just fast."

"Sure you wanna skip foreplay?" He joined her rhythm, thrusting into her hand. "I'm pretty damn good at it." He wanted to get his mouth on her.

She grinned. "You can show me later."

Nudging her back, he ran his hands under her skirt and hooked his fingers in her panties.

She stepped away.

He groaned his disappointment, and that got her hotter. Shimmying out of the bikinis, she unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. At the same time, he'd shoved his jeans and boxer briefs below his hips, freeing himself for action, and that's what she wanted. She reached for his hand and placed it between her legs.

He slipped a finger inside her and she grinded down on his hand. "Holy fuck, you're wet."

"Just wanted you to see I don't need foreplay." She ran her thumb over the swollen head of his cock.

He shuddered against her. "Stop. I need to ask you something."

She gasped. "What?"

"If things were different, and you remembered everyone but me. You know—if I was a stranger, would you still want me?"

She blinked, then blinked again. He picked the damnedest time to have a philosophical discussion. "Yes. Don't you get it? That wouldn't matter because I've fallen in love with you all over again. So, please, Gabriel, just fuck me already."

He groaned. "Wait. I don't have a condom."

She cocked her head. "Why would you need one? You know I have an IUD."