A Proper Introduction

( Continuing from end of Season 3,  Allmight has been called to meet All For One(afo) in captivity by All For One's request) 

 "Toshinori Yagi, or perhaps you prefer All-might? " greeted Afo as Allmight entered the room. "Your awfully welcoming today, using my real name isn't usually your style " replied All-might as he closed the door behind him. "Allmight it is then" Afo laughed as Allmight seated. Allmight was immediately nervous about Afo's goal in this visiting because he had already said so much during his entry, He could see that Afo was very calm but secretly hiding his excitement. "Your incredibly chatty today, care to fill me in why you asked for me to come here? "  glared Allmight in slight curiosity.

 "Toshinori Yagi, how much do your really know about Izuku Midoriya, your so called successor? " smirked Afo. Allmight sighed "You can try to get in my head all you like Afo, but hes the one who will become my successor whether you like it or-" 

"Your talking about my son like hes your own." quickly interrupted Afo.

"I told you, your not going to get in my head ever again, I've already paid the price for that once already." replied Allmight irritated. "The blood tests beg to differ Allmight...." sneered Afo, trying to provoke Allmight. In irritation of such stupid games, Allmight stood up and turned around, disgusted. "This conversation is finished, if you called me here to try and pull on my strings then you can forget it." he said walking to the door to leave. 

"if you don't believe me, you can always find out for yourself, one of your investigator friends took my dna to a lab, just a phone call away." smiled Afo, watching as Allmight walked away clenching his fists together, trying not to show his anger but fearful feelings "I can see your hands, looks like you need to cut your strings, they are still in my reach"

Allmight slammed the door on Afo after hearing his last few words, he stood still, shaking in unbelievement and confusion.

 "Theres no way, Midoriyas son?! Its a lie, but its like afo to do that, but Young Midoriya!?! No, Is Izuku a spy? No! What am I thinking!?

B-but now that I think about it....

He keeps noted on everyone, he knows our fighting styles and weaknesses, he could kill us anytime he wanted to! He has One For All, if he masters it, will he pick us off?! I would have raised the world's destruction.... is it safe to assume he's the good guy here?" Doubts on Midoriya's intentions began to run in circles through his mind, beginning to drive him anxious and fearful of Izuku's potential. 

Afo successfully pulled Allmight strings with only just afew words.

 Knowing there's only one way to find out, Allmight reached to his pocket to grab his phone...

(Howdy Doody :D Tanks for readin! I promise, it gets way more interesting, especially at chapter 4 XD )