Kill the Other.

Izuku woke up in a bed to Inko's voice echoing through the house,  he couldn't understand what she was saying.

 He stood up and walked out to the hallway, "Mum?" he called out. He followed the sound of her voice to a stairway. Making his way up the stairs he tried to understand what she was saying, but even though he got closer, it just sounded like mumbling. He reached the door where he thought she was, but really, it was just a rooftop. The same rooftop that he asked Allmight if he could become a hero.

 Instead of Allmight or Inko on the rooftop with him, it was himself, starring right back at him. "Who are you?" he asked the person who stood near the railing who looked exactly the same as he. "Heh, are you serious?" the boy replied to Izuku, "I am you! " Izuku stood befuddled, "I am the real you, the Izuku Midoriya your supposed to be!"

The boy pounced on Izuku with a knife aiming at his throat, "I can't do anything if you keep interfering!" the boy angered pushing the knife down closer to Izuku's throat despite Izuku's efforts to hold him back. "I'm stronger then you!" he yelled. "Your not me!" Izuku replied struggling to hold back his knife, "We are different people!" he yelled. "Stop denying the truth!" the boy replied thrusting the knife down quickly at a sudden moment, lightly piercing Izuku's throat. 

Izuku awoke with an headache. "The same dream again" he sighed to himself rubbing his eyes. Afo entered the room to sit next to Izuku while he sat in bed. "Father, I want to kill my other, but how do I?" he asked laying down once again. "You hate his interference? " replied Afo, "Did you have the same dream again? Did you manage to slice his throat? " he asked looking at Izuku. "No father, I only pierced it before waking up" he angered. 

"Whats holding you back from killing him? We both know your stronger then him, so you're obviously holding back" questioned Afo. "I hate his guts, hes always there....in the back of my head....but he is me-the person I believed-Lived as-" Afo interrupted him "Your the real you right now, you know that. Yet...your second guessing yourself. That's understandable, I should tell you the truth, the reason why you admired Allmight so much, and why you couldn't defeat Bakugo in a fight till yesterday.  " sighed Afo looking to his feet. Izuku sat up, ready to hear what Afo was to say next.

Afo explained how Izuku falsely admired Allmight through Bakugo as children,

"The reason you could never win a fight against Bakugo is because you couldn't be him, no matter how much you learned from him, you couldn't develop a heart with intent to hurt like he does. Bakugo is the painting, but your the copy, or print. Yesterday however, the you you are now outclassed him easily because this version of you wasn't built on Bakugo"

" Before I left you, I took you camping a lot, do you remember? " Afo said standing up taking a breath as Izuku shook his head no.

 "I took you with me since you were very young, you had only just been able to walk properly. I took you out with me too watch me and participate during my schemes, not to go camping. " Izuku went in shock as he remembered all the horrible things Afo and he had done together, he jumped out of his bed and took of his shirt, running to the full length mirror hanging on the bedroom wall, he turned his back to the mirror and looked back. 

"When you fought Allmight's Teacher, I was hiding in the rubble, you grabbed me and I pretended that I was a victim to make her stand down. She slowly crept forward toward you and to show you weren't joking about hurting me, you burned my back and pulled out some of my tendons " exclaimed Izuku looking at the scars from neck to his hip on his back. "She snatched me from you, and then I pierced her with a knife as she held me in her arms... and you finished he off with a final blow. That all happened just after Allmight was left the battlefield." sighed Izuku. 

"Yes, I left you and then Inko nurtured you and you met Bakugo, that's why you didn't remember. "  replied  Afo "Now that you know who you really are, sleep again, and kill the other you" smiled Afo. 

Izuku entered his bed and slowly drifted asleep, to meet himself on the same rooftop again, but this time, Winning the fight.