Stop Breathing

Allmight and Bakugo returned to the class who were still thinking of Izuk's next move possibilities, "What have you thought of?" asked Allmight sitting on one of the beds. "Nothing" replied Izuku leaning at the door entrance with a satisfied look on his face. "Midoriya!" exclaimed the class and it's teachers. "Shhh" chuckled Midoriya, "We're in a hospital."

"Surround and encounter? Was that your plan?" asked Allmight walking in-front of his students to protect them. "No, I just came to let you know who's quirk I got today. Sadly... I destroyed his home because he resisted, but don't worry! I called an ambulance for him" he smiled carelessly. 

"Who?" Asked Aizawa, "Hah! Funny YOU asked Aizawa, I am-well, was Allmight's successor. Your not too blind to not realise your own are you?" he laughed deliriously covering his face as he blushed just thinking about how heartbroken Aizawa was about to feel. "There was so much blood" he excitedly added seeing Aizawa's face light up in a panic "Shinso!"

"Father has given me the reward, being able to take people quirks, oh how I do love my father and my power!" he giggled. 

"Izuku!" yelled Bakugo shoving through the class. "Kancchan. Don't use my real name... I HATE IT" his eye twitched when his mood was ruined. "Call me Deku, that's what I am and always will be to you, the one who can't achieve anything. The name that even my so called friends called me at UA despite knowing its meaning" he angered pointing his head up to the roof with his eyes closed. 

Bakugo started walking to Izuku, "Inko is worried sick about you you idiot! We all are!" Izuku listened to Bakugo as he walked closer, he was pestered by Bakugo. "Back off Bakugo you pest" he angered looking at him walking towards him with one eye open, but Bakugo Ignored him and Allmight began walking toward him as well. Izuku's hands twitched "Back off!" he yelled with an echo in his voice causing Allmight and Bakugo to pause to his voices' strange echo. "Stop Breathing" commanded Izuku with once again an echo in his voice. 

Everyone stopped and panicked, ,they couldn't breathe, it was the work of Shinso's quirk. "Your Moron's" Izuku laughed running his fingers up his face and into his hair. "You all should have stopped talking when I told you you had Shinso's quirk!" he sighed as person by person fell to the floor trying to breathe. 

"Who's bones should I break first?" Izuku asked himself as he stepped around student's suffocating on the ground. "How about Allmight!" he laughed stepping on Allmight's wrist. "Everyone! Pay attention! Your symbol of peace is going to get his bones crushed by his own quirk! "  Izuku pushed his foot down on Allmight's wrist. 

Everyone watched as Allmight's hand began to bleed as there was cracks and snaps of his bones breaking. "S-s-top" cried Uraraka beginning to loose the light in her eyes. Izuku turned behind him to see her face in tear's like everyone else. Izuku walked over her with a face full of pity making Uraraka think that he felt sad for her, but his sad face was only just to get her hopes up "Hah, that was funny for a second. You being filled with hope.

Izuku walked to the door once again. Everyone's faces were sweaty, saliva coming form their mouths and tear's out of their eyes. He was only going to let this go on for a little while longer. "This makes me so happy!" smiled Izuku "Seeing you all in pain while I'm not!

Izuku suddenly ran to bakugo as kicked him heavily in the face as he was kneed on the floor. "Look Kanchan! I'm just like you!" he laughed uncontrollably. 

He walked back in front of Allmight. "Breathe"  said Izuku, releasing everyone from his bind. Everyone gasped and took in the oxygen, "You all will be too dizzy to stand up. You will all fall unconscious soon enough. " Izuku sighed "Awe man! Our funs over!" he said rubbing the back of his head in disappointment. 

"What- wh- ......what was the point in making a special trip to do this to us and then let us live? " asked Allmight grabbing his dislocated hand. "So that society knows that hospital's aren't even safe anymore now that I am here! But also....To give you all an idea of what I can do. To let you prepare for the battle ahead" Smiled Izuku looking at everyone before leaving the room.