Collapse For Me

( A one week later, Allmight is no longer aloud to visit Afo because of his current unstable and emotional state of mind. Bakugo is talking a late afternoon walk)

"You moron Kirishima! Why do you have to follow me everywhere! It's annoying! " irritated Bakugo, walking down the street, "Damn it. I can't go see Inko with him following me.....Damn you Deku, this is all your fault. " he thought to himself while he looked to the ground with his hands in his pocket.

 "....Kacchan..." as voice heeded Bakugo immediately, "Deku!? Where are you nerd?!" he yelled turning around. "Yell out to me you idiot!" "Dude, your sure your alright? It might just be your mind playing tricks." worried Kirishima. "I definitely heard him you idiot." he replied as he began to jog down the path listening for his voice once again. 

He ran and ran until he passed an ally with blood splattered all on the walls. They both looked down to the end of the alley, Bakugo began to quiver, "Kirishima, call Mr. Aizawa  and.....an ambulance " he asked quietly, "W- w....what are you gonna..." asked Kirishima beginning to walk back slowly in shock. "I'm gonna...try and.....stop the bleeding" 

Meanwhile, Allmight sat on the clean steps of the Dagoba Munuicipal Beach Park, the beach Izuku cleaned and inherited his quirk, all he could think about was Izuku, but when he thought about him, all he could see was Afo. No matter how he thought about him, he couldn't see the Izuku he thought he knew. 

He didn't know how to overcome such a situation. His salty tear's ran from his eyes to his mouth, he had pulled the gun to Afo in their last meeting before being restrained, he knew that he was becoming what he didn't want to ever be, a villain, all because of how he now thinks of Izuku. 

His phone vibrated in his pocket, he dragged it out slowly, It read Aizawa, he put it up to his ear, he heard Aizawa's voice slightly raised "Allmight, Izuku Midoriya has been found, he's in the hospital now and it's bad."  Allmight stood to his feet. "I'm coming!"  "Allmight, are you sure? Can you keep your emotions in check? " angered Aizawa, Allmight's breath was cut off, Aizawa listened to Allmight's silence. "If you can't stay easy this time, you won't be aloud to see Izuku either." sighed Aizawa. "Thank you, Aizawa" replied Allmight trying to remain calm. 

Allmight walked down the hallway to Izuku's room where Bakugo and Kirishima were waiting. They sat outside Izuku's room, they both acted like they had seen hell, and they had. None of them said a word while Allmight walked over to open the door, nor did they even look at him, they were completely frozen. Allmight opened the door to see Aizawa waiting at the bottom of Izuku's bed. 

"Every single bone, his spine, almost every rib , his nose, his arms, fingers, wrists, his legs, feet , toes, knees and knee caps have all been dislocated and broken, his jaw now will lock and teeth are missing. His eyes have had needles, resulting with one eye going to be blind..... scaring around his feet, neck and hands we suspect are from being handcuffed. Recovery girl can't even try to help him because he has no energy....what the hell did they do to him to make him this hurt..." Aizawa said covering his mouth in disbelief. Allmight tried to hold back his tears, but they wouldn't stop coming, his student laid in a hospital bed, clinging to life only by a thread. 

"They found him dumped in an alley, there was blood all over the walls and ground, we kept the fact that another student had been kidnapped at our school secret, but a targeted child this badly hurt from our school will get out." Aizawa sighed. 

"When will he regain consciousness?" asked Allmight as he sat beside the bed. "We don't know" he replied "Are you gonna wait?" Aizawa asked before turning to walk out. "Yeah, I need to apologise to him...."said Allmight rubbing his neck. "I think we all do" replied Aizawa before he shut the door behind him to send Bakugo and Kirishima home.

Bakugo opened the door before leaving "Allmight, when he wakes up, we need to talk."

Allmight fell alseep next to Izuku, waiting for him to awake.

 Izuku smiled in his sleep, "Let their collapse begin."