Where were you?

Bakugo sat in hospital in a coma. "We can't sit around waiting for Izuku's next move!" angered Aizawa, "A student could be killed at any moment, hell even now! Allmight, if you can't do this then leave it to us!"

"What, you think that you can do something with no eyesight?! Your the same as me now, just as useless, admit it! And even if we manged to find them both we can't beat them, we couldn't even save  Izuku when he was in the middle of the room that day!  " argued Allmight. 

"All I know, is that my students are in danger, and I'm not gonna sit here and wait for them all to die one by one!" replied Aizawa feeling the walls slowly walking out of the room. 

Allmight sighed and picked up his jacket, "Your not gonna get anywhere on your own." "Stay here." Aizawa replied. "Are you kidding me!?" "Who is Izuku to you?!" asked Aizawa in anger. Allmight paused,  "He's my student" he replied 

"Then stay here, your no use to us if you think he's still a hero." sighed Aizawa 

"But his personality switches! " Yelled Allmight, which he was trying to keep secret from everyone. "What?" asked Aizawa. "His mind, its two people. The Izuku we know, and the Izuku right now. He's got two personalities..." Allmight dropped his gaze. Aizawa knew Allmight's statement was true because its not something Allmight would just make up. "Either way, he's a villain-" "Aizawa wait-" "Izuku is half a villain, and thats what he is now! He has already taken down Bakugo and I, do you think that he will stop now?" angered Aizawa, "If you keep thinking Izuku is still a good guy on the battlefield, then you'll get us all killed." said Aizawa leaving the room. 

Bakugo chuckled, "Wow, he's really a villain..." Allmight walked over to Bakugo amazed he was awake,  "Where were you ? " asked Bakugo looking at Allmight's worried and unsure face "Izuku looked up to you so much, yet you let him turn into this. You were like his father, yet how the hell did this happen?" he coughed, as he sat up uneasily. "Where were you?" he asked again.  

Allmight stood in silence, "Where were you" went through his mind, repeat after repeat. "I don't know" he said covering his head, with his hand. "Afo...he got in my head, he got me lost" Allmight awoken from his foolishness when he realised that he let Afo in his head before he could get into his. "This is all my fault" Bakugo interrupted Allmight's thoughts in laughter.  

"This is not your fault Young Bakugo" Allmight replied "No, it is, Allmight, you were Izuku's only reason for living, I was the one who made him want to create suicide, I made him so unsure and doubtful of himself since we were kids.Hell, I even made fun of him because he didn't have a father in his life. If I wasn't such a little shit all the time to him, he would have been able to handle the truth of who his father really was, instead of break down and cry. He wouldn't have been crying as much as he is now if I hadn't made him such a weakling. "  cried Bakugo embarrassment of his stupidity and Immaturity as he were as a child and present. 

"I'm quirkless, useless! Just like Izuku!" he shattered. Allmight painfully watched Bakugo break down, there was nothing he could do or say to comfort him except be there for him right then and there. 

"We are all quirkless" Todoroki said entering the room guiding Aizawa with the rest of his class, all bandaged and bruised. Allmight and Bakugo looked at everyone in shock, the fact that Izuku had already taken everyone quirks in just a matter of 4 days. Allmight's legs shook, he fell to his knees and grabbed his chest with his quivering hands, trying to reach his breaking heart, knowing the fact now, when all of his students stood before him quirkless, the Izuku he knew, no, that everyone knew, was no more.