One Of Our Own

( The day after Izuku's abduction, UA students are to be informed by their teachers of the events that went down yesterday, they have all been called to their dorms lounge room)

"You all may be wondering why school was cancelled yesterday, and why I sent you all out to do a clean up exercise in the city, most of you noticed that Midoriya didn't join you all. Before I tell you more, can anyone tell me if he has been acting weird? Has he done anything out of the ordinary? Is there something very strange about him? Anything at all.  " asked Aizawa, standing in the middle of the room with his arms crossed. Everyone sat confused, "Izukue Midoriya?" asked Iida. "Something different about him? " asked Uraraka. "The only strange thing about him, is his huge admiration for Allmight" said Tokoyami "Oh yeah, you should see his room" added Momo. 

Aizawa looked through Izuku's room looking for something suspicious, the only thing he found was 14 volumes of hero analytics. "Is that all?" asked Aizawa. "I think so, the only other things that are strange about him you already know. " replied Momo. "He gets all the hot chicks after him!" raised Mineta's hand.

 Aizawa walked out of his room with the notebooks and locked the door, "No one is to go inside Izuku's room! Its now restricted!" "Care to let us know whats happened?" asked Bakugo calmly but with an annoyed face. "Oh yes, Do you all recall Allmight's last fight? That villain that Allmight was fighting is Izuku's father. Izuku was kidnapped yesterday after we told him about who his father really is."

Everyone stood in shock, they couldn't comprehend what they had just heard "Your lying!" exclaimed Todoroki, "Izuku Midoriya is now suspected to be a villain who was trying to kill us off, if you encounter him, do NOT get involved with him, you must call the hero's immediately, Izuku is a villain." Announced Aizawa. "Deku? A villain? Bullshit!" yelled Bakugo, making the room more tense "Do you think I'd make this up?" asked Aizawa. "Where's Allmight now?!" asked Bakugo furiously. "Why does it matter to you?" asked Aizawa. 

"Allmight acts like Deku's father all the time, so how the hell did Deku get kidnapped!" yelled Bakugo. At that moment, Aizawa noticed there was something happening between Allmight, Izukue and Bakugo, a secret being shared. "I'll be back to pick you up later Bakugo, just stay here." replied Aizawa walking away.

Uraraka fell on her knees, "Deku......a villain..? No...but why...?" Uraraka began to cry, knowing the one that she loved, wasn't the good guy she thought he was.

(Meanwhile, Allmight has gone to meet Afo once again)

"Congratulations Afo, you got what you wanted, your killing you own son, I hope your satisfied with yourself." sneered Allmight as he sat down in front of Afo. "Oh, what's this? I've never seen your eyes like that before, has the symbol of peace been crying? " grinned Afo. "What's going to happen next? It's easy to kill you where you sit Afo, so you better tip-toe you next words carefully. " threatened Allmight. 

Afo laughed "Wow, I really did hurt you didn't I, death threats are very scary when they come from your mouth Allmight. I can just imagine how Izuku must have felt when you turned against him. You said that I was killing my own son, its actually the opposite way around, the reason that child is alive today is because I knew you would choose him to be your successor and give him One For All. I knew you were going to train him to control his new quirk, but I didn't know you were going to take my place and be his father and lead him overboard into the hero side, looks like he admired you a bit too much."

 Afo looked into Allmights eyes, he could see the anger and frustration building up in his mind and heart. "That gun you brought, that's in your pocket, aren't you going to use it? C'mon, do you really think you have the strength to kill someone Allmight? But I guess we shall both see how much anger and emotion it takes for you to finally act" 

"Bakugo Katsuki, do you know the reason why we really kidnapped him? We wanted to see how much he still admired you. You see, Izuku never had me, his father around, so he would have got lonely every now and then, so instead of asking Inko when I was coming home, he went and to learn things, things which a father would teach him, but from other kids, he chose to learn from Bakugo Katsuki. The only reason Izuku looks up to you so much is because Bakugo looked up to you too, so even his admiration to you....the great Allmight....is fake. "

[ Yo! Howdy Doody Everybody, Tanks for reading this story this far! What do you think? :D Please I'd love to know ^^ ( I know I'm not the best writer I'm sorry about that -^-) I love the story so far myself lol ]