Ache

Izuku sat down puffing and bleeding, he leaned himself up against Allmight's statue, "I'm sick of this" he said to himself rubbing the dry blood off his forehead when there was flames, death and destruction all around him. Allmight wasn't going to get his message until Endeavour finished rescuing all the helpless civilians which would take him about an hour, knowing this Izuku shut his eyes and fell asleep, for he was seriously wounded by Endeavour.

In his dream, he saw another version of himself, on the same rooftop as before. This version of himself wasn't like the original Izuku he had killed before, it was a more scared and fearful version. "Are you going to kill me too?" The scared boy in front of him said squatting on the ground with his hands over his head and tears falling to the ground. 

"Y-yes" Izuku said to the shivering boy while in little confusion to why he has come across another version of himself. The child before him screamed in fear, making Izuku irritated from his noise, "Shut up." Izuku asked, but not making a difference for the child wasn't going to stop. "I said shut up!" Izuku twitched. He screamed louder, he couldn't contain his crying. "Shut the hell up!" Izuku warned pulling a knife from under his arm, walking to the child with twitching hands. 

"Get away from me!" he cried, too scared to move. Izuku twitched and stabbed the child in the back, "If you just stopped crying this wouldn't be happening!" Izuku yelled and laughed stabbing him over and over and over again, eventually killing him. Izuku slowly stopped stabbing him as tears began to flow. "Just...stop...stop crying, you make me sad when you cry" Izuku paused and dropped the knife in his hand, crying over the melancholy version of himself. 

Izuku awoke to the feeling of fingers on his cheeks, Allmight and Bakugo sat in front of him, trying not to wake him up while they carefully put on the mirrored glasses around Izuku's head which was almost to his crying eyes. Allmight and Bakugo's faces lid up in panic seeing Izuku had awoken. 

Izuku panicked and pushed Allmight back with his foot making him fall back-but at the same time-Bakugo grabbed his throat and pinned him back to the wall with one hand and trying to put the glasses down over his eyes with his other hand.  Izuku tried to kick Bakugo back with his other foot but his position wasn't in Izuku's favour, Izuku watched Allmight get back up on his feet behind bakugo.

Bakugo was struggling to get the glasses over Izuku's face because Izuku was trying to pull them off with his hand. Allmight grabbed the glasses and helped pulled them down to his eyes, but suddenly, in a more of a panic then before, Izuku switched from trying to prevent the glasses over his face, he went and forced his fingers into Bakugo's eyes, making him fall back from the pain, then giving Izuku room to heavily kick Allmight in his weak spot, which Bakugo was in-charge to protect because of the sides they chose to approach Izuku by Izuku's understanding. 

Izuku jumped behind them as they quickly recovered, he coughed "Wow, that's really a dick move of you two." Izuku twitched rubbing the tears from his eyes. He looked at the glasses that they tried so desperately to put on him. "Ah, I understand. A mirror, if I can't see anything then that would limit 70% of what I can do because most quirks need vision. That's kinda smart, who's idea was it?" asked Izuku. Allmight and Bakugo just starred at Izuku. "Very good! You do learn from your mistakes! This battle might actually be fun!" laughed Izuku with a relieved smile on his face.

"I know that there are others here, wont you come out?" sighed Izuku rubbing his head. Kirishima, Asui and Iida revealed themselves from behind Bakugo and Allmight. "Only you three? Is that all?" Izuku sighed in disappointment. 

Izuku noticed that Kirishima stood next to Bakugo and smirked. They all stood and looked at Izuku as he put one hand on his blushing face, waiting for him to make a move. Izuku giggled and blushed knowing he was about to see the blood of one of his friends with the pull of a trigger. 

"I love blood." Izuku smiled slowly lifting his arm with his hand pointed like a gun. "The color is so pretty" Izuku's hand aimed at Kirishima, "I love the way it splashes when impacted" his hand suddenly flicked up with the sound of a gunshot. Bakugo turned to his side where the gunshot sounded like it had impacted, Kirishima was falling to the ground before his eyes, bleeding from a gunshot to the head, immediately dead. 

"One of my favourite quirks , my fingers act like the barrels of a loaded gun, all I have to do is flick my hand lightly and my fingernails turn round like a bullet and fire to wherever I'm pointing. Best thing is my nails grow back quickly because of a nail lengthening quirk. A perfect combination!  " smirked Izuku blowing the end of his finger, watching Bakugo about to catch Kirishima before he falls to the ground.