Our Reformation

As Allmight walked up to his teacher Bakugo grabbed Izuku's shoulder, pulling him back to punch him.  Izuku wasn't intending to dodge even though he could have. 

"You Idiot! Don't you dare die you damn nerd! I'll kill you if you die!" he yelled as Izuku who recovered from Bakugo's punch. 

Bakugo's fist's shook in frustration as Izuku looked back at him and smiled, understanding how he felt . "I'm sorry..." he said scratching his cheek. 

A few days had passed after Afo's death. 

Aizawa hit Allmight over the head as he walked up behind him, he was about to open the door into his class. "What was that for?" Allmight sighed with a puzzled face. 

Aizawa hid half his face in his scarf, "I told you not to call me Dadzawa..." he angered slipping his hand back into his pocket. Allmight knew he was referring to what he said before he died. 

He laughed and smiled, "Sorry, Aizawa." He opened the door to see his students, Izuku sitting happily in his chair, talking to himself- literally. Allmight and Aizawa began the days lessons. 

Allmight had been learning how to be a proper teacher from his teacher, Nana, guiding him every step of the way. 

Allmight didn't spit out blood anymore either, because of swallowing Izuku's heart, he gained immortality. Izuku and Allmight couldn't feel pain except if it was emotional meaning Allmight could go back to his muscular form for as long as he wanted, being the symbol of peace. 

However, the fact of immortality, the fact that he would see the world at its worst and at it's best for thousand's of years, not being able to rest in peace didn't sit well with him. He wanted to see Izuku finally take over his role with his help before passing, but not live forever. 

Allmight knew that he'd have to ask Izuku to let him die, and Izuku knew that too.  

Inko, right after her resurrection, she wasn't talking to Izuku the same way as she used to, she was still trying to figure out how she felt, the fact that Izuku killed her without hesitation wounded her deeply. She still supported Izuku as always, but she just needed time for her death to pass. Allmight always visited her every night to make sure she was doing okay. 

Izuku had given everyone their quirks back-however still having their quirks himself. He was incontrol almost all of the time due to having help from the owner's of his quirk's on how to use his new abilities properly. 

He accepted to be called 'Izuku' again with the help of Todoroki, and Todoroki's father, Endeavour started to learn how to be a decent father to Todoroki and Dabi. 

 Izuku communicated to his other half through his mind, he wasn't sure about what to do with his other half, he occasionally let him take control of his body for a while but he never wanted to do anything so it was really the normal Izuku around. An evil personality with no goal in his life, they couldn't be separated from each-other because it would destroy his mind.  

The only thing they would do is talk to each-other, which was fine with them both. 

Bakugo was being taught by Izuku every afternoon, he was learning about how he could be a nicer person, and he taught Izuku how to get as pro material as he could be. 

At the beginning, Bakugo refused to have his quirk returned to him which Izuku suspected was him feeling horrible about what he did to him when he was quirkless. Izuku forced Bakugo to take back his quirk, which.....pissed him off.....and he chased Izuku over the academy trying to make him take it back. 

Tomura was getting emotionally better by hanging out with Nana more and more everyday. Afo had shaped him horrifically in the mind, Tomura thought life was war.  

Allmight and Izuku spent every Friday sparing with each-other on their beach. Allmight taught Izuku fighting strategies, Aizawa and Shoto would join to spare with them for extra practice. 

Izuku won the sports festival with just physical ability on the second year at UA, and his popularity grew as big as Allmight, Making Allmight a proud father. 

(Howdy Doody! Habaduh! 

Not much happened in this chapter, but there's not much to happen lol 

Wow, this is the last chapter everyone! <3

Thank you for supporting me with this story! <3 I wasn't expecting it to grow as fast as it did! Your all Amazing! 

Not to brag but I've been getting about 200 read's a day, and my biggest was 600 a day! Hopefully it will be one of those stories where you will come back to and reread <3 

Please,

 tell me what your favourite moment was! 

What was your favourite chapter? 

If you would rate it, what would it be? 

I'm actually really sad that this is the ending, There's been alot of you looking out for the next chapter everyday <3 Thank you again for being there! <3 

If you'd like to ask me questions then just comment below and I will answer :) 

It will take me a little while to think of how I'm going to structure the Villain Allmight Story-line so that may take me afew weeks.

I'm going to enter this story into the Wattpad fanfiction award's thingy so wish me luck! <3 

If you wanna know a little about my life then I'll just link you to my Instagram, All I do in my life is Art XD Link is in me Bio :3 [My latest art piece]

Again, thank you for your support guys <3  

Your Daily Hug \(;^;)/ 

Bye Everyone <3 )