Release of Tomura Shigariki

Afo and Izuku entered the Leagues hideout which was located far out of town. Izuku had his gaze down at his feet the way in, he was unsure about what he was doing but he knew he would be in more danger if he was with the hero's. He had much anger towards them all now, even if he chose to go back, he couldn't stand being around them, he was in a bind, but his father could save him. 

Tomura stood up from his seat, "They have arrived." Afo entered to see Tomura waiting "Tomura, how have you been?" he asked waiting to close the door behind Izuku. "Your fight with Allmight has impacted the world greatly..." he replied, sitting down quietly. "Oh? Whats wrong Tomura? You seem  displeased with the result." smiled Afo tilting his head. 

"It's you changing the world, I'm supposed to be your successor, you said that you'd help me with my goal, but your doing it all without my help. Your the one changing it, not me" irritated Tomura. "Oh, I'm glad you figured it out " laughed Afo grabbing Izuku's  shoulder and bringing him close. 

"Izuku, his quirk and mental ability is much more powerful than your's..." starred Afo. "What's your point?"asked Tomura turning to stand up on his feet once again.  Afo smirked "Izuku, your first job as my successor, kill Tomura."

The room went tense, Izuku was still trying to comprehend what he was just asked to do, and Tomura was in a stance ready to attack. "You slick bastard! You adopted me, only to get the attention of Allmight, and then I captured your child who would then retrieve you from your prison!" angered Tomura, he suddenly charged at Afo, aiming his hands to is face. 

Lightning flashed and Tomura was on the ground, held down by Izuku, "The desire to protect people, one of the most promising traits of Izuku Midoriya" said Afo walking over to Tomura. "You know it was his mind who came up with the idea to free me from prison, he did it in under an hour, yet you never thought of how to get me out did you? " Izuku interrupted Afo "I can't stop!" he cried, tightening his grip more and more around Tomura's throat. "It runs in your veins Izuku, Hero and Villain, your reactions are because of your "Hero" personality, saving. You can't stop your hands around his throat because that is you you're supposed to be, which is slowly growing" 

Izuku cried, "This isn't me! I know it isn't!" his grip intensified, beginning to choke Tomura more quickly. Tomura managed to free one of his hand's from underneath Izuku's legs, and grabbed his face. 

"Let me go now brat!" threatened Tomura. Izuku sat quiet, "What are you waiting for?" smirked Izuku, "Do it!" he giggled deliriously, his eyes looked down to Tomura from between his fingers on his face, Izuku's eyes were different, instead of dead but beautiful, they were lively and serious.

Tomura put his middle finger to Izuku's forehead, beginning to slowly decay his face, Izuku pierced through Tomura's throat grabbing his voice box. "Your quirk takes too long to work, thats one of the reason's your not good enough to be the worlds destroyer!" smiled Izuku, ripping out his voice box from his neck.

 Tomura drowned in his own blood, lastly seeing Izuku with an delighted smile on his face splattered with his blood. "Awe! The fun's over!? Pathetic!" laughed Izuku standing to throw Tomura's throat to the ground, splattering blood to the wall.

 "Izuku, this is unexpected. You're very happy with killing" smirked Afo proudly. Izuku listened to Afo's words and suddenly realised what he just done, "No...This isn't me!" he cried falling to the ground in shock covering his eyes with his bloodied hands.

"Killing is easy after you've done it once. I shall give you a reward for killing Tomara for me, Aizawa's quirk is now yours." Afo patted Iuzuku's head. 

"Before I give you his quirk, tell me, one of your eyes is blind as a result of your plan, your plan was to look like the villains who took you and tried to kill you so that the hero's would believe that you were a hero and not a villain, was that the only reason that you asked them to hurt you so badly? " whispered Afo into Izuku's ear.

 "No, the scar's and wound's serve as a reminder to them all" Izuku's tone changed, "a reminder that they all did this to me" smirked Izuku, looking back at Afo with Tomura's blood smothered across his face. "Very good my child" smiled Afo, putting his hand to Izuku's head, giving him Aizawa's quirk.