HeartEater

Aizawa stood up, trying to walk straight to Izuku. He grabbed Izuku's arm, lifting him off the ground. "We're leaving!" he wiped off his tear's before picking Izuku up. 

"What about Allmight! We can't leave him! Afo will kill him!" Izuku tried to push himself out of Aizawa's arms as they ran away from Afo with the student's. 

More tear's went down Aizawa's face as Izuku yelled out to Allmight, Izuku didn't know he was dead, he thought he was unconscious. 

Izuku became frustrated as Aizawa ignored him. "Let me go!" he yelled. Aizawa annoyed him, speeding up his pace. 

Izuku clenched his fist and yelled once again, "I said let me go!" he punched Aizawa in the cheek, making him fall of his balance from his head still being dizzy. 

Blood ran out of Aizawa's nose, "Damn it kid! Just listen to-" Aizawa saw Izuku grab a piece of wood that would have been off a table that was destroyed along with many building's in his fight. 

Izuku tuned to assess his twisted leg, he grabbed it and twisted it back into place making him sigh in pain a second after. He then attended to his other leg, which was only half a leg.  He took the piece of wood and prepared himself for the pain before he jammed it into his leg, running up aside his leg's bone.

"Midoriya Stop i-" Izuku angered at Aizawa"Shut up Aizawa, I'm not leaving Allmight.

"Allmight's dead!" Aizawa yelled as Izuku started stumbling back to Afo who was waiting and watching for Izuku's return. 

Izuku stopped, taking a deep breath as he braced himself for an immediate attack. He listened to his heartbeat, along the other's around him. Green electricity emitted from his body as he looked at Allmight who laid on the ground beside Afo. 

Before Afo knew Izuku had even made a move he was in-front of him- his finger's with sharpened nail's digging into his shoulder blades-grabbing them, piecing even the bone. 

Afo panicked at Izuku's incredible overwhelming speed and tried to punch him back before his arm's were discarded from his body, only to be too slow and have both his arm's ripped off. 

Afo took a step back and looked up at Izuku, only to see His arm's falling to the ground and no-one there. Suddenly he felt both his legs melt as if all of his leg's strength was gone. 

Izuku had dislocated every bone in his legs, toes to hip. 

Afo was in the air for a split second from no leg's able to hld him up. Izuku appeared hovering above him, with his arm ready to throw a punch. 

Izuku's eyes glowed of All for One-rainbow.

Afo yelled at Izuku, "Stop!" one hand regenerated quickly to try and stop Izuku's punch.

Izuku hit his father's suddenly regenerated hand, punching through it and punching him straight in the forehead, slamming him straight into the dirt. 

As the storms of dust settled, Izuku was sitting on his father with one arm, a twisted leg and the other with a stick in it. His breathing was heavy and as his adrenaline slowed down he began to feel all of the pain he was in, but he wasn't done yet...

He used his last limb, his arm to punch into Afo's chest as he laid helpless, also puffing in exhaustion and pain. 

Izuku grabbed each and every last one of his father's ribs, crushing them slowly, making him suffer before he died. "This.....This is what you get...for using me.....for pissing me off" Izuku angered grabbing Afo's heart and slowly gently pulling it out of his chest. 

"I love you my son " Afo laughed,watching Izuku putting the heart up to his mouth.  "You...will not disappoint me" he smiled as Izuku took a huge bite out  of his father's beating heart. 

Izuku chewed it with a disgusted look on his face from the taste. He watched his father die as he swallowed his heart with the blood all over his mouth. Izuku made sure to consume every piece of Afo's heart, leaving no piece behind no matter how horrible it tasted. 

Tear's slowly dribbled over his face, but his expression was calm. 

He felt his arm and leg's begin to regenerate, but his chest exposing his flatted heart and lunges left exposed, painless.  Aizawa walked up to Izuku, he was about to ask a question until Izuku replied standing up off his father's dead body. 

"He wasn't going to give me his quirks....The only way I could obtain them all was to eat his heart..." Izuku looked at Aizawa and then looked at Allmight who laid on the ground only afew meters away. 

Izuku walked over to his real father. Izuku tore off a piece of his heart and put it in Allmight's mouth, forcing the dead man to swallow. 

"Midoriya, what are you-" Aizawa gasped in amazement as Allmights hand twitched as his body started regenerating just like Izuku's did.

Allmight sat up and coughed, gasping for air. He looked at Izuku who had blood all over his mouth. 

"Young..Young Midoriya! What happened?! Why am I alive?!" Allmight panicked thinking he was dreaming. 

Izuku hugged Allmight, "I love you Dad" Izuku said trying not to be a crybaby. Aizawa smiled as Allmight sat in shock to hear those words. 

"I love you too, my son" Allmight hugged back trying to not cry either. 

Izuku got up afew minuets after, His classmates surrounded him as the sun rose. He reached his hand to the sky and closed his eyes. "Allmight, you and I am immortal... " Izuku clenched his fist together, bringing down several star's in-front of them all, making small crater's in the ground.

" I can resurrect, but we cannot die" Izuku smiled placing his hand back behind him to help him up with a smile on his face. 

The star's began to move, "Resurrection" Izuku said to himself once again as Allmight stood beside him. 

Kirishima, Inko, Tomura, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Kurogiri, all of the villains, hero's and family Izuku killed except his father rose from the crater's. 

"Villains! I propose to you a new life! A restart! " Izuku proposed. 

Allmight noticed someone very dear to him stand up at the back of the group, she had beautiful long black hair and stunning grey eyes. 

"Teacher..." Allmight gasped and Tomura turned around to see her behind him, shedding tear's realising who it was.

(Hubadah!Howdy Doody!  Correction! One chapter left XD 

I'm satisfied with this chapter :3 and my whole book lel :3 

Wow one chapter, I'm one chapter wow XD I'm taking a minute to take in da fact in so close...wooooow lol 

Tanks for reading! <3 Here's your daily hug \(*^*)/ )