To Make It Right

Allmight reached out his hand and called out to Izuku who held Aizawa in his mouth, flattening him slowly with his jaws. 

"Young Midoriya..." he whispered slowly moving closer to Izuku who stood alert in-front of him. Aizawa coughed out blood, "Young Midoriya....let's go see Inko....your mother..." Allmight's fingers brushed passed Aizawa's scarf which was entangled around Aizawa and Izuku's teeth.

Izuku's breathing became slow and calm as Allmight's fingertip's touched the middle of his forehead. Aizawa watched this happen, he was amazed at how Allmight attended to the situation, so calm and steady. 

Izuku's body started to change back to a little boy again, placing Aizawa gently on the ground. Izuku's eye's seemed dead once again, tears flowed from his eyes but his eye's showed a different expression, they seemed hopeless. 

Allmight assisted Aizawa with his wounds when Izuku sat down at a tree with his arm's crossed, falling asleep almost immediately. 

Aizawa took of his shirt allowing Allmight to wrap his scarf around him as a bandage. "Care to inform me of that trick?" Aizawa's eye twitched. Allmight replied to him as he hurried wrapping his scarf around him, "It's not the first time Young Midoriya has shape-shifted, he has done it in his sleep sometimes."

Allmight tied a knot and helped Aizawa up, Izuku had fallen asleep not surprising them. "Common Dadzawa, we gotta take him to Inko, we can hide out there when they stop looking for Izuku, he'll be a fugitive of the government now." Allmight said picking Izuku up. Aizawa froze "What did you just call me?" he said with his eye's glowing red and his hair hovering about him. 

Izuku was only half asleep and half awake, he made a chuckle hearing the conversation between them both, catching both of their attention. They began to walk, proceeding to Izuku's home "Don't every call me that again" Aizawa angered kicking a rock with half his face hidden in the remains of his scarf wrapped around his shoulders. 

It was 10pm, Inko answered the door to see two hooded men, which were Allmight and Aizawa. Allmight had Izuku tucked away under his jumper, hidden from sight except his face which could only be seen through the hood. 

They both rushed inside as Inko realised they had Izuku. "My baby Izuku" she whispered into Izuku's eye as she held him in tight to her as he still slept. After the retrieval of Izuku being back from Afo, the plan was to have him go back to Inko but his sleeping problems would be a danger to her. 

Izuku was laid into his bed and tugged in by Allmight before walking out to meet Inko and Aizawa waiting for him in the lounge room. 

"Is Izuku okay?" she asked twiddling her thumbs. "No, he's sick." Aizawa cut straight to the chase. Allmight sighed at Aizawa for just going straight out with an answer and not with a slow delivery. "He is sick, but he won't die" Allmight added before Inko went into a panic. 

"He hasn't had his other personality interfere for a while, but that doesn't mean that he's not still there. Izuku is sick because he has many quirks that are interfering with each-other, only the other Izuku could control it's flow-  " Inko interrupted Aizawa "I don't understand" her voice trembled. 

"Let's say that the other side of Izuku had many cups of food coloring, he is able to keep the color's in separate cups-" Allmight said, "Where as the Izuku right now has all of the color's in one cup" Aizawa added.

 "And each color is a quirk" Izuku added walking out from his bedroom and into the kitchen with bags under his eyes. Izuku grabbed a cup as the kettle, coffee jar, sugar and a spoon moved over to Izuku's direction in mid air. He looked down with object's flying to and away from him as he made his coffee.