Kick Start, Me and My Broken Heart

Afo walked up to Allmight and Aizawa. "I am very satisfied! My boy has done a wonderful job, better than I expected." He smiled looking at the devastation in there eyes. 

"You...are no father....."Allmight sneered as tear's dropped onto Izuku's shoulder. 

"Perhaps, however that is your fault Allmight. You and your teacher, Nana Shimura, decided to interfere with my plans and look what its done to Izuku."sighed Afo. 

Allmight immediately stood up and went to throw a punch at Afo with his fragile body. "This is your fault! Don't you dare try to inflict all of your- " Afo caught Allmight's fist with his one hand. 

"It must pain you dearly, your own 'Son' dying in-front of you, unable to do anything with your weak, pathetic body..." Afo smiled as Allmight clenched his other fist and swung at Afo again. 

The rest of the UA student's showed up, Bakugo saw Allmight punch Afo in the face, standing over Izuku, Izuku who was dead on the ground. Everyone stood quietly, their legs and arm's shook.

 "De.....k...u" Bakugo slowly crept forward starring at Izuku's body. "No way, thats not possible, Deku, Izuku...he can't...thats not possible....

Aizawa noticed Bakugo trembling onto the battlefield. 

"What do I do, this situation....If Bakugo gets closer and see's that Izuku's really...I can't stop him, I need to assist Allmight with Afo. Damn it! " These thought's went through Aizawa mind before he stared back at Afo. 

Aizawa realised how Afo dodged Allmight's attacks, it was as if he knew what Allmight would do before he would....then it hit him....

"Wait.....Afo has been acting like this battle is expected..... his wording, he's shown no surprise-ment, he's seen the result of the battle! " Aizawa yelled out to Allmight.

Aizawa looked down at Izuku's dead body. "But....why kill Izuku?

Allmight took his eye's of Afo for a millisecond to notice Bakugo walking to Izuku's dead body. Afo, in that moment of Allmight looking away, he grabbed him by the throat. 

"Your a pro, you've battled many villains, battles giving you experience....but however you can't learn from the mistake you just made.... " Afo's grip tightened around his throat, making Allmight start to gasp for air. 

Aizawa Immediately acted, directing his scarf over to Afo as he sprinted, Ignoring Bakugo who was just reaching Izuku, too shocked to pay attention to what was happening around him. 

"Bakugo! Take Izuku and Run!"Aizawa ordered, snapping Bakugo out of his trance. 

Afo watched as Aizawa and his scarf was about to reach Allmight.

 Afo's arm had finished regenerating and he held his hand up and put his finger's in a flick position. 

"Izuku gave me this idea..." He flicked his finger and released hurricanes of air, throwing Aizawa back far into a wall of rubble making his head slam it fiercely , the impact made him dizzy. 

Aizawa spat blood as he fell to his stomach, he looked up, holding himself up by his elbow's. "S....sto......p" he yelled trying to get up even though he was seeing waves of sight. 

"I have a proposal Allmight!" Afo smiled letting Allmight fall to the ground by the release of his grip. 

"I'll bring Izuku back to life... for your life. A life for a life..." Allmight grabbed his throat rubbing it from the pain of Afo's strangle. 

"A life for a life..." Allmight repeated back.

He looked back at Izuku who was being carried on Bakugo's shoulders , almost completely off the battlefield. Bakugo was shocked out of his mind, it was written all over his face, he then looked at Aizawa who was shaking just trying to sit up straight. 

Allmight smiled as a tear ran down his face, "How can I say no..." he laughed "It's not like I have long to live anyway...."

Aizawa rose up in panic as Afo put his hand on Allmight's skull.

 "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Aizawa screamed stumbling up to his feet in a rush, "STOP IT!!!!" he screamed throwing his scarf to catch him...

Time slowed down for everyone at that moment, Bakugo and the rest of the student's watched from the sidelines as Aizawa sprinted at Allmight.

Allmight raised his hand up at Aizawa, giving him a thumbs up. "Don't let me down...Dadzawa" Allmight smiled, "STOP!" Aizawa cried. 

"Tell Young Midoriya that I'm sorry" Allmight's last tear's fell off from his chin. 

Afo smiled and exploded Allmight's head into bit's....scattering blood everywhere, across Aizawa's, Izuku's and Bakugou's face....

Aizawa paused in his track and fell to his knees as Allmight's body fell to the ground. 

Izuku suddenly took a huge gasp of air and struggled out of Bakugo's arms. His chest was still penetrated, he wasn't healing but he didn't feel pain either. 

Izuku coughed and coughed and looked up to see Aizawa looking at him with tear's running down his shatter face. 

Izuku looked over to Afo and saw Allmight lying on the ground, "What's...wrong with.....Allmight?"

(Hubadah! Howdy Doody, you know when your writing is working when your crying about your own story hhhhhhhhhhhhheh ouch, da pain...

Is like 3 or 2 chapters away from being finished. 

I think I'll update tomorrow so you won't wait long for the next Chapter heh

Tanks for reading! And Tanks for your support! Here's your daily hug! \(;^;)/ <3   )