Death To The Weak

Several weeks passed, everyone was fully recovered but Izuku had been busy in the meantime, killing off some pro hero's. 

"Izuku is preparing for war, I know that not all of you are strong without quirks, so I'm offering you to leave the battlefield to us who still are, when this breaks out we are going to need all the strength we need. " announced Aizawa standing before his class with a walking stick. 

"Please leave the room if you will not join us in this fight, we will not judge you" added Allmight. Everyone put their heads down and thought about their capabilities. Slowly, many of the students left the room. It was sad to see, almost everyone left because they all depended on their quirks too much. 

"Todoroki, Bakugo, Shinso, Asui, Iida, Kirishima, and Uraraka...Uraraka, are you sure?" asked Allmight. "Yes.." she replied clenching her fists. "You all are going to be filled in with our strategy, Izuku has our quirks so we will be using the knowledge of our own quirks weaknesses to stand a chance against him, for example, when Aizawa used to look into a mirror he cancelled out his own quirk which made his eyes burn and made him immediately want to shut his eyes, if he looked at the mirror again which would be in-front of him, the same thing would happen. " Allmight reached for his pocket, "We will be trying to put these glasses on Izuku, the lenses are mirrors, and once they are on they will not come off unless you know how to properly flick the switch hidden in the back. " Allmight gave each student 2 pairs of glasses. 

"If Izuku uses fire, then find water. If Izuku talks to you then do not reply, if Izuku grabs you then do not hesitate to fight back to escape his grasp." added Aizawa. "You hesitate, you die." Aizawa and Allmight said together. 

(Meanwhile)

"Endeavour, Todoroki's and Dabi's selfish father" sighed Izuku as Endeavour walked passed Izuku in the streets of the night in the city, Endeavour paused, "That voice, Izuku Midoriya!" he turned around to see a small kid in a hoodie stopped to the call out of his name. "You killed Dabi" he sneered. "Correction, Bakugo Katsuki killed him, but I was going to kill him after I used him for all he was worth so I guess I can still be considered the killer of Dabi as well." he laughed with his back faced at Endeavour. 

"Allmight warned me about you, word says your the Hero and Villain killer, not to be underestimated." Endeavour announced.

 Izuku jumped up and down "Hoo Hee! I have a name now! Wow, I'm so happy! My own special name!" he giggled putting his hands back in his pockets. "You're the number one hero now, but your still a puppy, still behind Allmight." 

Endeavour paused in confusion, "Allmight give's you warnings, and you note them down." Endeavour's eyes twitched and his flames raged listening to Izuku's' taunts. "Your still just a child to him" laughed Izuku dodging Endeavour's flamed punch. 

"Thats sad Endeavour! A child can dodge your punches easier then you can walk!" laughed Izuku watching him enrage more and more in flames, quickly burning everything without his own notice. "Pathetic Endeavour, no wonder why Allmight looks at you like a weakling. If you can't kill me right here and now, I'll kill Shoto to encourage you. "

Endeavour reached out and grabbed Izuku by the throat, burning his neck by his uncontrolled flames and slamming him into the cement floor. "I got you! You will never put your hands on Shoto!" he puffed grabbing Izuku tighter around the neck. 

Izuku bled from the nose and coughed out blood from when his head collected from the impact to the ground, "Not to bad hot head" he laughed spitting blood and a tooth into Endeavour's face. "You've done what I wanted you to do" he grinned as the hand around his throat tightened. 

Endeavour relaxed and heard the sounds around him, fire was tearing up the city, screams and cries echoed for miles and ambulance sirens were everywhere. "Dumbass" Izuku laughed. "I'll kill you!" screamed Endeavour. "Please do!"Izuku begged in laughter. Endeavour put both of his hands to Izuku's throat and pushed down. 

Izuku watched Endeavours angered face as he began to gasp for air, grabbing the ground instead of Endeavours arms to not try hold him back from being choked. Izuku's face started to turn read and blood began to run out of his eyes as well as tears, all in-front of Endeavour.   

Endeavour looked at Izuku's dying face. Izuku's eyes were about to shut but Endeavour let him go. Izuku gasped and chocked, taking the oxygen sitting up while Endeavour sat on his legs "So you do have a heart" he choked holding his burnt neck, "Yo-u should show that heart to Shoto." he smiled laying his head back to the ground. 

"What are you gonna do now? Save the people who are screaming for help, or stay with me?" Izuku questioned looking up at Endeavour. "If I let you go you'll kill more" replied Endeavour. "Their screams will haunt you" sighed Izuku looking up to the orange glow in the night sky with a sad smile. "Go save them, then tell Allmight to meet me at his statue" ordered Izuku with the use of Shinso's quirk once again. 

Endeavour stood up off Izuku and began to walk to the nearest voice. Izuku stumbled up, still dizzy from being thrown to the ground. He watched Endeavour walk away before he hopped with his sore leg, uneasily in the opposite direction. 

(I've been tired lately so if spelling is wrong somewhere or a sentence doesn't sound right then I apologise. Can I please get some opinions on the story :D Is it interesting? Which chapter do you like the most? Your favourite moment so far? Please let me know! <3 Thanks for reading too ! <3 <3 <3  )