Your Okay

Izuku pounced at Afo aiming to grab his arm, Afo flicked his finger releasing a whirlwind of air to try and make Izuku back down, but Izuku slid down between his legs.  Izuku was already on his feet and grabbed his Afo's arm as he turned around to attack. 

Izuku grinned enjoying the acceleration of the fight. Sinking his fingers into Afo's arms he stabbed Afo with a knife to his throat. 

Afo panicked and used his other arm to throw Izuku away. "That's a.... cheap trick....Izuku" he said pulling the knife out his throat. 

Izuku laughed as he lifted his head up at his father, he held up his hand that still had his finger's heavily indented in Afo's arm. He pulled off Afo's arm! 

"Stop holding back you pathetic Prick!" Izuku laughed throwing Afo's arm at him as a distraction. Izuku lunged at Afo from above. He added Bakugo's explosion, Dabi's flames, Todoroki's Ice and One for All's unique strength to his legs. 

Afo lifted his hand to hold back Izuku as his legs were ready to swing at him. 

With a big shine of lightning Izuku broke his leg in half with the incredible impact of his kick, Izuku fell to his side as he had no feet to land on. Izuku looked back at Afo with half an arm. 

"I'm not surprised you figured out how long it takes for me to regenerate. " Afo said admiring the damage Izuku did to his arm. 

"However, you're completely vulnerable because you've been using your legs mostly." Izuku tried to drag himself away as Afo slowly began to walk towards him. 

Hearing his father he turned around and tried to use quirks to making him stop, but it was not effective. 

Afo threw pipes from the rubble into Izuku's thigh's and arm's to make him stop moving. 

"I'm not holding back now...are you satisfied my child?"Afo laughed as he kneed down, about to place his hand on his head. "I can make you forget your whole life by just touching your head.."

Afo placed his hand on Izuku's head and used his erasing memory quirk, making Izuku scream and squirm. "You're a very admirable hero Aizawa Shouta... when did Izuku give you your quirk back?" Afo sneered as the quirk only worked on Izuku for 3 seconds. 

"When he gave me back my eyesight." Aizawa sneered back with his scarf hovering over his shoulders with his hair floating above his sleepless eyes. Allmight stood next to Aizawa, "Only about a 5 seconds." Allmight said readying his fists. 

Allmight ran at Afo as Aizawa stared at him trying not to blink for dear life, Afo quickly stood up and put his foot on Izuku's chest. Allmight's body shifted to a muscular tall man with one punch ready to be thrown. 

Afo smiled "5 second's isn't fast enough.

Afo lifted his other foot off the ground, leaving Izuku's chest being crushed by his father's body-weight. 

Crack, Afo's foot penetrated Izuku's ribs, landing straight onto Izuku's heart, crushing it instantly.  

Allmight punched Afo in the face, making him fly through the broken buildings. Allmight referred back to his weak fragile form and looked down at Izuku, who had his heart and lunges exposed, he spat out blood in the last moment's of him taking gasp's of air. 

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!!!" Allmight screamed, releasing him from the pipes that held him down. "NO, PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME MIDORIYA" Allmight grabbed Izuku up to his chest hugging him tightly as his body was lifeless in his arms. 

"Your not, you can't your not, come on Young Midoriya" Allmight hugged Izuku rocking him back and forth. "It's okay, it's okay. Your safe kid, it's okay..." Aizawa watched Allmight hug dead Izuku. 

"A..A-ll...A-ll...might"Aizawa reached for Allmight's shoulder but paused, "Your okay, Your okay" Allmight repeated holding Izuku firmly. Aizawa stared at Izuku's lifeless eyes, he was still trying to swallow the fact that Izuku was dead. 

Allmight held Izuku close, and lied to himself one last time, "Your okay..."

(Howdy Doody, #1-don't hate me XD It's all part of deh story. Its about 95% done so very close XD I'm  a bit worn out so I'm not gonna say much in this editor's to readers ting, but Yeet.

Next Chapter coming soon-Later dis week. 

Also ! Your daily hugs ya'll \(* ^ *)/ Tanks for readin as always, see ye in the next chapter! <3)