Realisation

Izuku awoke to the sound of an argument, unknown of his location and not knowing how he got there. He was lying dead flat on the ground, all he could see was darkness and a damp light shining between the crack of two closed doors. 

"Afo can explain everything to me, he said to leave everything to that kid, I want to kill him so much but.... I know that it sounds ridiculous, but my master knows what hes doing." said an unknown voice from the other side of the doors. 

Izuku slowly and quietly moved to the doors, trying to make no noise so he could try to peak through the gap. "Fine, but if that kid turns on us, I'm leaving your pathetic league" replied another voice. Izuku finally made it to the door unnoticed, he quietly leaned his head to the gap and looked out to the other side. "Yay! He's awake!"said a cheerful girl who started to walk towards the doors.

 Izuku panicked, as he heard the footsteps getting closer and faster, he used the sound of the footsteps for cover and quickly rolled back into the place where he woke up. The doors were  slammed opened, Izuku had is eyes shut trying to make it look like he was still asleep. "I thought you said he was awake-" a high pitch giggle interrupted," You can pretend to sleep, but you know Izuku, your cuter when your actually asleep."Izuku opened his eyes to see Toga, Dabi and Tomura.

Toga grabbed Izuku and pulled him up on his knees. Now with light, Izuku noticed he was tightly restrained, his feet and hands were tightly cuffed, chain was wrapped around his neck and his clothes were ripped. Everyone looked at his eyes, his eyes were full of melancholy and it was almost like they were dead, however, they were still beautiful. 

"Your father is my master, All for One. What are your thoughts on that? " asked Tomura, sitting on one of the bar seats. "I'm not sure" Izuku replied looking down with tears forming in his dead eyes. 

"The "Hero's" your "Friend's" immediately treated you as a villain didn't they? You're not a hero, your a villain playing the role, waiting to inject your poison to the students and teachers, Isn't that what they said? "  replied Tomura reaching for the hand on his face.

 Izuku started to tremble, " Yes" he cried. "Even your hero, Allmight thought that, he rejected you knowing your really a villain." stood Tomura as Izuku clenched his fists in anger. "How does that make you feel?" Tomura asked walking over to Izuku with the hand from his face off. "My parents and family rejected me because of my quirk and now...I want you to be my successor, Izuku"

Izuku looked up at Tomura, "No, how do I know your not going to do the same thing?" he sneered. "Because your father asked me the same thing, but if that's enough, you can always ask him yourself." whispered Tomura to Izuku's ear. "So what do you say Izuku Midoriya?"asked Tomura, standing up and handing Izuku the hand that was on his face. 

 Izuku sat quiet, he didn't know who he really was, only his father can explain everything to him. As much as it pained him, he needed to know. "Fine, but don't call me Izuku... call me Deku." he said grabbing Tomura's hand. 

"Good child" Tomura patted Izuku's head with four of his fingers. " You father is in a special prison, we know he location of the place but not how deep underground hes being held. Helping him escape is your plan, hes just waiting for you now." Tomura said taking a seat. "Don't worry, I've got a plan"  Replied Izuku.