Don't be a Pest

"You thought you were taking Izuku to Afo, but he actually brought you to Afo to take your quirk" repeated Allmight to Aizawa who was sitting in a hospital bed. "I can't see anything... I'm completely blind

When Izuku moved, his boned cracked. He was indeed intentionally hurt, but to look like the victim, to get our trust in him once again so he could get close to me, his target. " Aizawa sighed, thinking of the events which had gone down with Allmight "You're quirk is very useful to Afo, I can understand why you were targeted before anyone else" replied Allmight rubbing his chin in thought before being interrupted.

"Package for Allmight!" entered a nurse lugging in a long, huge and heavy bag. "What the hell is this" he asked himself, Allmight reached down to unzip the bag, releasing a horrid stench of death. "Oh........my.......No....." Allmight's voice broke in shock, making him stand back and cover his mouth. "Whats that horrid smell? What is it Allmight? " he asked covering his mouth and nose, Allmight swallowed, "It's Tomura.......Tomura Shigaraki's dead body"  

"Allmight will hate me for killing his teachers grandchild, His successor killing one of the people he wanted to save most" Izuku laughed "I wonder how that's going to sit on his soul."

 "I'm very proud of you my boy" replied Afo, "Destroying Allmight's, or anyone's mind is so beautiful, its the same way I destroyed yours as only just a small child." 

Suddenly Dabi, Toga, and the others entered the room after being sent to scout for recruit's by Tomura. "Where's dumbass handyman?" asked Dabi, questioning why he isn't in the room. "He's dead" sighed Izuku looking down at his hands that had blood in between his fingers, Afo stood up and left the room quietly. 

 "What? Whats happened?" Toga panicked. "I killed him, cool your jets Dabi, you too Toga, or you'll end up like him too" Angered Izuku. "Cut the crap child, Tomura wouldn't just let himself be killed." Izuku's hand twitched in irritation, immediately he stood up "Shut your trap, your telling me that you prefer handyman?" Izuku looked at Dabi with intent to kill in his eyes "If you prefer such a weakling then I guess you can just leave, or I can send you to him. Either way it doesn't matter to me, I'm sure Todoroki would hate me for killing you. I mean, its easy to send your body to his doorstep" laughed Izuku. 

"HA! Wow! Your eyes are really fucking intimidating kid! You better watch that mouth!"Dabi's eyes glowed blue and fire began to imitate from his hands, suddenly his flames disappeared, "What's this trick? " asked Dabi looking down to his hands. 

"You're either with me or with the world I'm going to destroy. Pick a side!" threatened Izuku with glowing green eyes, "I don't need a pest!" laughed Izuku slowly stepping closer to Dabi getting ready to kill him if he chose the opposing side. 

Suddenly, an explosion began bringing down the building which was hidden in a forest only an hour away from the city. "DEKU! Where are you! You nerd!?" yelled Bakugo.

 Izuku rose from the rubble, "Heh, I really fucking hate you Kacchan" rubbing his face clean, "You always had everything that I wanted....... Every SINGLE FUCKING THING!" Yelled Izuku, "One thing you wish that you had like I did was a heart as nice as mine, so you wouldn't be angry all the time right?" Bakugo looked up at Izuku, his eyes were covered by his hair. "Thats why you hated me so much, out of jealousy" 

Izuku looked down, you've just killed my only usable members. Great.... I was going to take their quirks you jerk." Bakugo interrupted "Deku! What's wrong with you! Inko is worried sick! And Allmight can't bare what he's done to you! Nobody can!" he yelled.

 "This is boring Kacchan,I'm going to kill you now." Bakugo panicked and readied himself for Izuku's attack. "You know, my father is a better teacher than Allmight" Izuku grabbed Bakugo's shoulder, but when Bakugo turned around, no one was there. "What the fu-" Izuku grabbed Bakugo's head "Knee down before me Kacchan" he smiled lightly, and so he did ""What the hell is this?! " yelled Bakugo kneeling before Izuku. "You're really dumb, do you think I spent forever waiting for you to come tear down this hideout? I've collected some quirks while waiting for you, you moron." 

Bakugo began to cry as he realised he couldn't move from his bind, "Awe tears? HA! Is this the first time I've made you cry?! Yes it is! Wow it feels good, after all the times you've made me cry..." Izuku grabbed Bakugo's skull tightly "Today I'm taking your quirk, Tomorrow I'm taking Shinsos, And then Todoroki's, Uraraka's, Grand Torino's, oh so many I can't list them all! You wont wake up for a few days after this, you'll wake up to know that you slept while your friends died!" he laughed covering his face this his other hand. "Deku! You're not a villain! " he yelled. Izuku gazed down at Bakugo's fearful face.

 "You're right, I'm not a villain" he said. Bakugo looked up at Izuku in relief. "I'm not a villain, I'm the worlds destruction!" he smiled crushing Bakugo's skull. Bakugo screamed while Izuku laughed in joy to see him suffer, his skull sounded like an egg slowly being squished in a palm of a hand, the sounds made Izuku deliriously happy "Die! Die! I hate you! " he laughed.

 "Are you going to kill him?" asked Allmight walking out from behind a tree. Izuku stopped and turned around to see Allmight all alone, "A-allmight?" he stuttered, his grip on Bakugo's head released him and made him fall to his side unconscious with blood running down his face from his head.  "Allmight!" 

Izuku began running down to Allmight in relief, not realising what he was just doing, he suddenly stopped, and fell to his knees in realisation . "Wait, why was I just running to Allmight, I HATE YOU, He's came to save me from the villains, I'LL KILL YOU! " Izuku grabbed his head and began to grab it more tightly, as his head felt like it was going to explode. 

"Allmight is my idol, HE'S NO HERO, he's always there for me, HE REJECTED ME, he hates me? No...." Izuku's personality changed back and forth in front of Allmight's eyes, Allmight was terrified, "Izuku! What have they done to you!?" exclaimed Allmight running to Izuku, "GO AWAY" Izuku angered glaring fiercely at Allmight. Izuku's hands ran down to his neck, nails pierced his skin, making him bleed. "Somebody Kill me please!" he yelled putting his hands around his neck as tears began to form.

"Do you see Izuku's insecurity? This is all your fault, Allmight" said Afo walking over the rubble of the building to Izuku. "Izuku's villain personality has taken over, but not completely. His hero side only lies locked that the back of his head, All because you adopted him to be your son, feeding him of your hero ways." Afo patted Izuku's head as he cried and battled against his own mind. "He's on the right path now, he's killed afew people, including young Tomura."

Allmight stared at Izuku as he sat in pain. "Are you satisfied? " asked Afo rubbing Izuku's head. "I've already grabbed Bakugo's quirk, Izuku will-" Allmight kneed down to Izuku, "Young Midoriya, Inko is worried about you..." he said calmly with sadness in his eyes, "Come back to us.." he asked. "I... would but you'd die... To my hands!All of you !" yelled Izuku closing his eyes tightly. "You've lost him, Allmight" sighed Afo.

 "Father, let us go, now!" angered Izuku. "I can't stand this pest in my head... I want to kill him, as soon as possible" he sneered.  Allmight was pushed back by the wind emanating from Afo, "Very well Izuku, till next time Allmight" smiled Afo, disappearing in thin air, taking Izuku with him. 

Allmight stood to his feet and ran up to Bakugo who was still unconscious, "Young Midoriya.... what have we done to you....

( Howdy Doody! Thanks for reading this far! If you'd like to see more Mha fanfiction then please follow me and keep up with what I do, When I finish this story I'm thinking about making a villain Allmight fanfiction ^^ if your interested then you know what to do, Thanks! )