No Longer Your Successor

( 12 days had past, every night Allmight waited for Izuku to awaken, and it was finally time. ) 

Izuku woke up to see his classmates leaving the room, blood sat it his mouth. He lightly coughed catching the attention of Aizawa who was  escorting them out. "Midoriya!" he exclaimed, alerting the other students of his awakening. 

Allmight awoke to Aizawa's voice, he looked up at Izuku and saw his lifeless eyes, shadowed with sleep. All the students turned around and rushed back into his room. Izuku looked at them all but couldn't move his head, "Do you all think I'm a villain" whispered Izuku with a broken voice. Everybody shook their heads no. 

"The villains did this too you, they wouldn't do that to another ally " replied Aizawa, "Midoriya, what did they do to you?" asked Todoroki at the end of his bed. "I don't remember" Izuku said looking around the room. 

"Allmight" Izuku raised his hand while it cracked and began to bleed from his wounds. Allmight stood up and held his hand "I'm Sorry for being the son of Afo" cried Izuku, "I'm sorry for not being your successor" Allmight interrupted Izuku "I'm sorry for doubting you, this is my fault." Izuku cried "You're not sorry, you still wont look into my eyes."he looked to Alllmight who had his head down "I can't be your successor anymore..." laughed Izuku in despair. Allmight cried in silence, Izuku had already figured it out, he wasn't going to let Izuku be his successor anymore.  

( Allmight went home like everybody else, Aizawa however was asked to stay with Izuku )

"Can we go see my father?" asked Izuku. Aizawa was surprised, "You want to go see your father?" he repeated to Izuku. "Yes, I don't know if you really do think I'm a villain, so the state I am now shows that if I was planning to do something I couldn't " he replied. Aizawa thought about it for a minute, "Okay, I'll fetch a wheel chair." 

Aizawa lifted Izuku slowly and put him in a wheel chair, and started to make their way to meet Afo.

Izuku and Aizawa entered the room,  "Hello, my son." greeted Afo. "Hello, Father." replied Izuku with his sickly throat. The room was very tense, "Your eye looks really bad Izuku, what happened?" asked Afo.

 Izuku sat quiet, Aizawa was standing behind Izuku listening to the conversation, watching Izuku's eyes remain calm as he talked to his father. "Aizawa, how were unable to stop my child from being kidnapped while at your school? " teased Afo. "Back off old man" sighed Aizawa. "Awe, what a pity. Izuku, you chose to bring Aizawa with you, his quirk is very useful, I'd love to get my hands on it." laughed Afo. 

"Tell me Izuku.........how long are you gonna play " The Helpless Child " ?"  Suddenly Izuku stood up and activated his quirk, Aizawa panicked when Izuku disappeared from his sight, "I'm sorry Aizawa, but then again...does that really matter to you? I am just a villain "

Izuku scratched Aizawa's eyes, blinding him, "Midoriya! Ahh, So you are a villain?! " angered Aizawa holding his eyes to try and stop the bleeding. "I don't know what I am....am I a hero ? or a villain? I don't fucking know, but however. My father is my father,  he won't reject me like all of you. " sneered Izuku with anger in his eyes.

 Izuku walked over to the glass that separated them both, and flicked his finger to break the glass."Let us go father. " Sighed Izuku. Afo stood, and put his hand on Aizawa's head, "You're quirk is mine now Eraser Head. " Aizawa began to weaken as his quirk was being taken. " I promise to use your quirk well, Aizawa. " laughed Afo "Let's go Izuku. " commanded. "Yes, father. " replied  Izuku began to  walk away from Aizawa laying on the floor in Afo's cell.

 Aizawa grabbed Izuku's foot "Just because your father.....is a villain doesn't mean you are! " exclaimed Aizawa looking up to Izuku. "That never stopped you! You all immediately treated me like a villain, don't feed me such bullshit! " yelled Izuku turning around and kicking Aizawa in the head. ""Hero" that's what you call yourself to justify your actions,your all just peaces of shit in reality. " Angered Izuku. "You can't save anyone." Izuku walked away leaving Aizawa quirkless and wounded. 

(Wow! Tanks so much for reading!!! It's inspirational to see people actually reading my first Fanfiction! <3 Honestly I'm getting worried that its not interesting enough, but I'm trying not to sweat over it too much lol As long as something interesting happens in each chapter. )