Assassination

Aizawa grabbed Allmight as he leapt up to chase after Izuku. "Let me go Aizawa!" Allmight looked at him confused for why he was holding him back. "Don't follow, we will meet him later on. He killed Inko so she wouldn't disturb him in battle like before, he would have killed us too but he didn't." Aizawa explained to Allmight. 

Allmight had a concerned but sad look on his face. "I can't leave him again" he replied thrusting his hand forward to remove Aizawa's grip. 

"He want's us to wait! He want's to do this himself, he doesn't want us to come!" Aizawa called out to him as he walked away. Allmight ceased his steps, listening to Aizawa. "I know how you feel, Izuku's knows that we feel about his demand. We have to do this for him... "  Aizawa said making Allmight stay put. 

"Damn it kid...." Allmight sighed to himself, looking up to the stars. 

Izuku wiped off his tear's that ran off his emotionless face then enter an abandoned warehouse.

 "Son.." Afo glanced at Izuku who was entering through the broken  front doors. "Father..." Izuku replied looking back at his father who stared at him from a railing above. 

"How are your quirks? They seem to be controlled right now." Afo smiled walking around and down to Izuku. Izuku just glanced back with his dreadful eyes. "You do look horrible Izuku-" Afo was interrupted by Izuku, "Don't say my name. I hate it."

"Why do you hate it? " Afo replied. Izuku didn't answer. "Is it because Inko and I gave it to you? Are you going to hate everything that associates with me now are you? " sneered Afo. 

"I killed mother." Izuku replied with a sight spark of anger in his eyes. "Inko, you killed her? That's interesting but to be expected..." Afo sighed 

Afo turned around and began to walk away from Izuku. "So why are you here?" he asked. 

Izuku had triggered a gun but the bullet was stopped by one of Afo's quirks. "You know you told me you loved aiming for the head, Do you know who taught you who taught you to shoot? It was I-"

Izuku Interrupted his father, "You asked why am I here? Assassination. "he sneered as his eyes glowed green, dropping the gun on the ground before he sprung at Afo. 

A huge explosion with lightning went off in the distance. "That's Izuku, We gotta go now!" Allmight saw a huge cloud of smoke in the distance. 

Aizawa and Allmight ran to the scene and hid behind rubble, Izuku had one of his ankles completely bloodied, twisted and bent which reminding Aizawa of his injuries when he fought the nomu back at the USJ.  Izuku had blood running down his arm, he had used All for One but not damaged himself. 

Afo on the other hand shook his wrist as he had countered Izuku in the chest. "A quick move Izuku, I'm proud of you, using an hardening quirk to defend against my offensive throw.

Izuku's breathing was heavy, his movement was still fast however, fuelled by his adrenaline. 

He leapt once again, ignoring his busted leg, trying to grab his father's face but only to be avoided. As Afo dodged Izuku's counter attempt, Izuku's body direction began to twist to make a quirk sudden change in attack style, his fingertips started to turn black as he aimed towards Afo's body. 

Izuku grabbed his hand with his other hand and braced himself.

Izuku's blind eye emitted black smoke and his other eye glowed green emitting lightning as his fingers blasted out a huge combination of quirks at Afo, hitting him directly, but throwing Izuku and Afo kilometre's apart from each-other with the tremendous blast. 

Afo was too far away to see how injured he was, but Izuku still could stand strong. Allmight glared at Izuku, looking as his finger's that tore up half the city in a single explosion. His fingertip's were shredded, you could the bloodied bone's of his finger's between the gap's of his torn flesh. 

"Young Midoriya!" Allmight whispered from still in hiding, "Be quiet, hes not dead yet..." Izuku replied not taking his eye's off Afo who was getting out of the rubble in the far distance only to Izuku's eyes. 

Allmight and Aizawa remained hidden as Afo slowly floated back toward's Izuku, half of Afo's face was blown off, along with an arm dislocated and sitting over his shoulders blades.

 "Such force, a combination of quirks to one big one big offensive? Remind's me of how I finished off Allmight." Afo said, fixing his arm while half head was regenerating. 

Izuku started to ready himself again as Afo landed on the ground. Afo suddenly was infront of Izuku with the blink of an eye. He tried to escape but Afo grabbed him and threw him on his stomach without hesitation. 

"You're my son, you're more and more like me everyday you just don't want to admit it." Afo said as Izuku struggled to escape his holding. After afew minutes, Izuku gave up struggling and put his head down flat on it's side.

As his face sat on the dirt, he saw Allmight and Aizawa awaiting for him to give them an opening, he could also hear a group of footsteps coming from a distance. Izuku knew it was the rest of his classmate's coming to help him in his battle.

Afo suddenly snapped Izuku's elbow, making him scream in pain and loose his train of thought. "They can't save you from what you are." Afo laughed. 

Izuku's eye's glowed again and frustration showed in his face, "That may be true" Izuku purposely broke his spine as bend his legs back and grabbed his father at his head, and locked his head in-between his legs. "But I know how to kill!" Izuku threw his father head first into the ground with the powerful throw of his legs. 

Izuku puffed as he stood up with his humped back. "You selfish Bastard.."he puffed, "You only had me to get at Allmight, Just a tool, just like Tomura." Izuku spat out a tooth. 

"The other me know that too, so for just this moment...I'll let him help me." Izuku said as Afo sat up with his bloody face covered in dirt. 

The atmosphere changed as Izuku's face turned back to a delirious smile as he allowed his other to take over. He ran his damaged fingers through his hair and sighed with a pestered smiling face. 

"Congratulations you damn pest, you got what you wanted. You plan to use me to harm Allmight more? Or Am I no use to you no more?" Izuku's eye twitched, glaring down at his father.

 "I understand now why you didn't give me a healing quirk...You knew this would happen, but not how it would end. " Izuku said straightening his back, bearing the pain.

Afo stood up, clicking his jaw into place, "You brat, you gave me jaw lock." Afo replied. 

Izuku had a ready stance and Afo had his hands ready to deflect whatever Izuku would try to do next...