5

( sorry for that unsuccessful editing 😜 ^^)
(A/N: Also there's no sponsorship of any app)

When I got home, I got to know that dad was out of town for a week. Also I got to know about it from mom, via a text message. Since I got home from school, I hadn't seen her. I got half worried half impatient, so I walked downstairs to find her.

"MOM?" I called her name out loud but I got no response.

"MOM?"

still no response. I decided to go out of the house and search. How stupid of me.. I should have just dialed her number but no.. the author of the story like me to get into extra activity. 

So yeah.. I went out and looked at my right, at my left. Nothing to be seen. Then I heard some whispers from the back of my house. I slowly stepped towards the sound of whispers. And I saw mom. Not only her but also two other men. Tall and muscular, one of them had messy hairs and one of them had hairs patted back.

I blinked two more times to clear my vision as it was somewhat dark. I got furious with the seen in front of my eye.

"MOM!" I yelled her name angrily. Mummy's one hand was on the man's cheek. It was looking like a motherly touch.

She looked at me and so did the two guys.. my so called brothers.  Robbie and Rayan.

"Beta," mom said
( A/n: beta = baby in hindi/Indian language)

I gripped her wrist and gave the twins an angry glare.They were looking at me with softness in their eyes. I hated it. Those fake emotions made me more mad at them. Why to fake it when you can just disappear from my life.

"What are you doing mummy? Lets go!" I said looking at her.

"Aan," Robbie called me by my nickname that he and Rayan used to call me when I was little. His voice had such softness that it almost made me believe them.

"Don't," I pointed a finger at him, "call me that." he looked hurt. He slow nodded.

Even though I'm scared of them, in moments like this I suddenly get the guts to fight back. Funny right? I took mom's hand and dragged her into the house. All of this was feeling so off. I felt like an intruder, a stranger and a bad person and I didn't even knew why.

We got into the house. Both of us sat on the couch. I was just sitting there staring at my Mom waiting for an explanation.

Mum was looking guilty, I didn't like to see her like that.

"Are you even going to start, Ma?" I asked her softly not wanting to hurt her.

She let out a trembled sigh. "They came to meet me," she said quietly.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because they miss me," she said. She was looking at me with some kind of hopeless. I wanted to make her understand that they weren't good.

Do they miss me too?

"Do you miss them?" I asked. Her opinion mattered too.

She looked at me with her glassy eyes. "Yeah," a quite voice came out.

I signed, "but they are bad people mom,"

For a second she seemed offended. Her eyebrows frowned together "They are my kids Aana, I've given birth to them. How can I not miss them?" She said.

"But-but what if they hurt you?" I asked. Because that is what dad had said to me. That they are bad people who will hurt you one day or another if you go close to them.

"Never, never in a million years will they hurt me, you or even your father," she almost yelled.

I was taken back.

"What are you saying ma?" I asked

"Nothing," she sighed heavily and got up getting into the kitchen. Leaving me thinking what she just said.

never in a million years will they hurt me, you or even your father.

Heya guys... Hope you like this chapter.. I'm so excited to write more chapters for this story...

Don't forget to vote
Love you all 💓