35

I was sleeping like here's no tomorrow. It was such a peaceful sleep. Yet I frowned when someone shook my shoulder.

"Mum, please... Lemme sleep," I mumbled against the pillow. Then suddenly the darkness under my closed eyelids brightened up. Meaning the tubelight of my room was switched on. I frowned with the sudden outburst of light.

Then I heard a soft chuckle which I was 100% sure didn't belonged to my mother.

My mum don't have a masculine voice.

So I decided to peek my eye open and check it out who it was. My eyes widened when I saw Ishan. He was kneeing down on the floor and was eye level with me.

"Ishan!" I squealed and streched my arms out to wrap it around his neck, still laying on my bed. The position was a little uncomfortable but it was okay. I was happy.

"Missed me?" He chuckled against my hairs. I nodded merely. "good, because I missed you too,"

I chuckled back and parted. "How was your trip?" I asked laying my head back on the pillow.

"It was awesome. I've a hard-disk almost half filled of my photography. I can't wait to show it to you all,"

"I can't wait to see it too," I smiled at him brightly.

He was smiling widely when he stood up on his feet. I quickly unwrapped myself from the comforter and stood next to him. Mum and dad were standing on my door way. Mum was smiling sweetly and dad was wearing his expressionless mask.

"When did you come?" I asked as he was still carrying a big tourism bag on his shoulders.

"Like a five minute ago. Our brothers picked me up from the airport and I directly decided to came here. I thought you'd be missing your favourite brother," he winked.

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully "you're not my favorite brother,"

"Because I'm her favourite brother,"

Rayan came from behind mum and dad with mouth stuffed with toast.

"Rayan!" Mum frowned, "don't talk with your mouthful!"

Dad slapped his head upside down "get lost you unhygienic beast," dad laughed at Rayan's insult.I couldn't help but giggle at his frowned face.

"Jesus Christ! " Rayan mumbled and went back down.

Mum smiled softly and spoke, "He literally came and ran into your room, Aana. That's how excited he was to meet you,"

"Duh! He missed his favourite sibling," I exclaimed.

"I didn't miss you," he mentioned.

"You did,"

"Did not,"

"Did,"

"Not,"

"Not,"

"Did ...."

"Haha!" I laughed clapping my hands together

"You trickled me!"

I shrugged and walked past him. Mum and dad went downstairs; bored of our siblings conflicts.

I was still upset about the whole creepy person taking my photo and editing it with Tony. Yet, my family made me feel safe and secure.

When I reached downstairs, a big smile spread onto my face. The twins and Venky were in the living room. Whenever I see my brothers together in this house, my heart warms up knowing they can come here without our Dad's restrictions anymore.