41: Author to Reader ❣️

Hey everyone. I'm so happy to announce that my book 'The Forgotten Four' is now complete. I cannot believe it look me around 10 months or so to complete a book. I'm so proud of me and you guys too. The mutual understanding we had all along made my heart feel warm. I'm so glad I've such supportive, non-judgmental and non-problematic viewers.

No, this is not the end. I'm not going to leave to guys here. 'PRIORITIES' my new book is here too. I'll start publishing on that book once my exams are over. You can expect the first update on 2nd of March.

This book has successfully reached 140k+ views and 4k+ votes and still growing. I'm lacking words right now, when I started writing this book, I never knew I could get so much love through a book. This is amazing, you guys are amazing.

I want to thank everyone who voted for my book. Who commented on it. I would also like to thank the silent viewers. Thanks for adding my book into your reading lists. I love you all.

Now,
I want to know my pretty viewers. You guys are such amazing people, I never want to loose you guys.

So tell me,
What country are you from?

What is your age?

Do you guys support LGBTQ+ ?
And even more, does anyone belong to the community. Because I support LGBTQ+ with all my heart.

Do you guys love me? 🙃😉♥️ Because I do love each one of you.

One last thing. Please, look at me as a friend. If you ever have any doubt, questions, suggestions, advice or need help. Don't ever feel shy or nervous to talk to me. I'll always be there to talk to you. My dms will always be open for my pretty viewers.

Thank you 💓

•••

As many of you already know about my new book The Ceo Is My Brother, here's the cover.

•••

•••

And, if you guys ever wanna know about my Wattpad journey, go check my story out where I've mentioned about it ⬇️.

Follow me for more update notifications

Follow me for more update notifications. There are big things coming. Not only these (⬆️) books, but there's also another book which I'll upload once it's fully written. It's a short story book but I love that book and I want to share it with you guys. So follow me to be updated and stay tuned.

Bye bye 💓