30

Ashton's behaviour was severely unpredictable and confusing. I was tired of giving him calls and texts, he just wouldn't answer. He won't come to school and I didn't have enough time to give his house a visit. I was just so tired.

Today, two weeks since my dad's critical accident, he gets discharged. It really gave me relief that he's healing well and can finally come home. Whilst at some point I thought he's gonna die, and that feeling was rancid.

He still had to use a wheelchair to move around, a cast both in his left leg and hand. His head injury no longer needed any bandages, the stitches were a pinkish shade meaning they were healing well too.

One more month and he could walk again. And probably get back to work too.

"Haven't heart of Ashton lately," Robbie's voice made me come into the real world.

"Uh...." Think! Something! "He's kinda busy lately,"

Nice excuse you stupid! But I didn't want Ashton to come into my family's bad side.

Robbie didn't seam like accepting my reply. I can't tell my brothers about Ashton's sudden change in behaviour. The both of us needed time to sort the misunderstanding out, but to do that, Ashton needed to talk to me and not ignore me all the time!

"You boyfriend, and busy. That's two different things," Rayan commented who was standing on my right.

I gulped, "can we just leave?"

"Yeah, wait a minute," Robbie excused himself and payed for the icecream we were having.

Right now, me and the twins were hanging out in the near by garden from the hospital. We had stopped to get some ice-cream.

Rayan swang his arm over my, shoulder and started walking towards the exit of the park. Robbie was walking close behind.

"Listen..." Rayan said. I hummed, "if Ashton is giving a hard time to you, just tell me. I won't hesitate to break his jaw. He always seems to have a bad boy vibe around him which I don't appreciate much," 

I shook my head smiling, "Ashton's not your typical bad boy, and why would he give me a hard time. And no, don't break his jaw please."

He didn't seam to buy my reply as he stared at me in a bored expression "I'm serious," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Ray, it's fine, really," He smiled, I think that smile was because I called him with his nickname. I used to call him 'Ray' all the time before he and Robbie left.
That was when I was just seven.

After about a walk of 10 minutes, the hospital was finally here. I saw dad in his wheel chair, Mum standing behind him. Venky was talking to the receptionist, and simultaneously signing a few papers.

Ishan was on a field trip with his other photographer friends. He told me there's going to be alot of amazing pictures when he'll come back. Some time lapse, slow Mos and wild life photography. He left the other day and was suppose to come back in about two weeks.

By the time we reached the hall way, Venky was done singing the papers and was standing with Mum and dad now.

Dad gave me a bright smile, "finally getting back home," he moaned in satisfaction.

"Finally you're coming back home," I cheered.

Now everyone were smiling.

"Alright, you two take Mum and dad home, and Aana are you ready?" Venky asked. Venky and I were supposed to go to his office, which I was very excited about. After I revealed that I wanted to do engeneering, Venky asked if I wanted to fill the form for the first entrance exam for which I agreed happily.