8

(a/n:omg I'm laughing my ass off..^^ This is such a terrible edit... It's so cheesy too... God 😂😂😂)

"DAD!" I yelled and jumped into his open arms making him chuckle.

"How was your week without me huh?" he asked.

"Boooring," I said into his chest.

He laughed and released me. Then mom and dad hugged each other and kissed each other's cheeks. Let me just tell you all that my mom and dad were really cuddly. They're the cutest.

It was a Saturday so no school. It would be a nice day to spend with my family.

•••

9:30pm

"And?" I asked.

"And I screamed at his face and he literally flinched so hard that his head hit against the wall," dad laughed at his memory. He was telling me how he scared the shit out of the guy who tried to take my dad's seat.

"You are so awesome pappa," I said to him laughing along.

"Oh ofcourse," he chuckled.

"AANA," mom called me from upstairs.

"WHAT?" I asked.

No response.

I groaned and got up, "I'll be back." I said to dad and went upstairs.I took heavy big steps every stair lazily. "What do you want mom?" I asked her

She was looking for something in her cupboard."Aana can you please do me a favour?" She asked.

I moaned, "mom noooo!"

"Please," she gave me a puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "mom what do you want?" I asked her. Mom won.

"Can you please bring me a new shampoo?"

"Why do you want a shampoo?"

"To wash my hairs," she had a 'duh' tone.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, give me money I'll bring it"

"Thank you," she she said and gave me money.

•••

"Here's your bill," the women at the counter said and handed me the bag in which mom's shampoo was.

"Thanks" I handed her money.

I got out of the store and put my headphones back on and started walking on the footpath.
The store was at the distance of 15 minutes by walking. I was walking pretty slow as the cold breeze of air brushing my hairs was feeling so cool and comforting.

All the way to the house, it was pretty quite as it was pretty late too. The area where we lived was pretty safe so safety wasn't really a matter here.

While Humming the song, I felt a car behind me, but I ignored it because I though it was any other car. But after it another car came from behind me and harshly stopped in front of me almost flinching me. I put the headphone down my neck and watched everything in horror.

The second car too stopped beside me.

What the F is this? Am I in trouble?

The front door of the first car opened and an angry Rayan came out of it and simultaneously Robbie got out too but he looked much calm.

"The fuck is wrong with you? That was such a horrible brake," Rayan yelled.

"Well, sorry dude.." Robbie said and smirked.

Aana what are you doing here standing like a dumbo? C'mon start waking.

I speeded up and started walking. But Rayan raised his hand in a perpendicular direction in front of me.

"Oh-oh wait there missy" he said.

I started to freak out. My eyes widened in fear.

What are they gonna do now? Hurt me? I'm scared.

I started to step back but something like a wall hit my back.

I turned back to see... Oh it's just Venky's strong chest.. wait what? Venky?!

Panic started to raise inside of me.

What should I do now? I'm so dead rn

"Guys, you are scaring her out," Robbie's said.

I looked at him and said, " please, let me go," my voice cracked while I was looking down at the bag in my hands.

The door of the car bedside me opened and Ishan came out of ifm

I pissed him out that morning.. was he trying to take revenge? Is he gonna hurt me? Are they gonna hurt me?

"Aana?" Ishan said.

"I'm sorry Ishan. Please forgive him. I'll never be rude to you again. Please don't hurt me," I started to cry tears streaming down my cheeks.

The rest of the three looked confused.

"What did you do his time?" Venky asked Ishan.

"I swear I didn't do anything, I just wanted to talk to her that morning------" They were arguing and I thought it's a good chance to run away.

I suddenly made a move and started to run but Venky quickly pulled me by my arm.

I cried harder.

"Please, please leave me," I cried and yelled and tried to pull my hand away from Venky's hard grip.

"Please stop crying we're not gonna hurt you, we just need to talk a little" Robbie said but I wasn't having any.

Rayan came forward and held both of my shoulders making me step back harder and the bag fell down too.

"Please, please leave me," I cried louder.

"Shh please calm down," Rayan said calmly.

"Why do you even think we would hurt you Aana?" Venky said getting closer to me  "we would never do that to you"

I held both of my hand on my ears and shook my head "go away, go away" my voice cracked as I closed my eyes.

Rayan released his hands from my shoulder and stepped back.

Someone took my hands off of my ears and gripped it in his. My eyes still closed of fear.

"Open your eyes Aana" it was Ishan's
Voice.

His thumbs were on my palm and his fingers at the back of my hand gripped tightly yet gently. My tiny hand disappeared into his big ones.

I looked into his eyes, our eyes flickered into eachother's.

His eyes had sadness, guilt and a hint of anger.

"Please" I cried again.

Silence over comes the surrounding
The three figures standing behind Ishan were scaring me out more.. did they even realise that?

"Aana" Ishan said.

I looked up into his eyes as he looked down into mine.

"I would never hurt you. Are you listening to me? I would never" his voice softer then ever "non of us will ever. Please calm down. Try to trust us for once"

I shook my head and pinched my lips closed trying my best not to cry again.

Why am I so weak right now? They aren't even doing anything to me
I thought.

"Let me go" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Ishan let her go. We don't want her to have a panic attack in the middle of the street at freaking 10 pm" Rayan said.

Ishan finally let me go. I took my bag from the ground, dried my cheeks and started walking as fast as possible.

What the fudge did just happen?!

Ahhh!!! I love this chapter... I hope you liked it too...
Love ya ❣️