13

I sat on my bed. I couple of tears rolling my eyes. Why did I feel bad for him? He deserves this kind of treatment from me...

The door slowly opened revealing a small figure holding the door knob with one hand. Ohh how cute she is

I quickly rubbed my cheek and smiled at her  "Ready to sleep sweety?" I asked her kindly

She gave me a small nod with a smile. She came towards my bed and did graby hands twitching her fingers in and out as the bed was too high for her to climb.

I chuckled and put my hands under her armpit scooping her up on the bed.

"Thawks yow for sharwing your rwwm wee me" she said looking at me. She looked pretty tired, I guess it was past her bed time

"It's my pleasure" I ruffled her hairs

She crawled beside me and laid down on her side whilst I tucked her in.

"Good night" I whispered to her smiling

"Gowd night" she mumbled already half asleep

I wondered how she could be so sweet having such a horrible father.

I guess he's only horrible to me maybe

I heard a knock on the door and the door opened slowly. It was dad.

"Hey pappa" I said

"Can we talk for a second" he asked

"Yeah" I nodded getting off of the bed and walking towards him

We went into his and Mums room. Mummy was nowhere to be seen.

He locked the door behind as we both sat on the bed.

"How are you talking everything?" He asked.

"I donno" I said "the only thing that's good in this situation is Lucky"

"How do you know her?" Dad asked

"We met at school a few weeks ago. She didn't have any friends neither did I. That's how we became friends" I explained.

"Oh" he replied "did any of the boys troubled you?"

"No, noting yet" I said "but I'm kinda scared"

"I know" he said "but try to avoid them. It's just two months and then we are free from them"

"After these two months they won't bother us?" I asked.

"No. According to the law, they can't" dad said calmly.

"Good" I nodded and yawned "night pa" I said sleepily.

He pinched my cheek softly and smiled "good night"

After that I went into my room.

I stopped at the door when I saw Venky in my bed brushing Luck's hairs with his hand. 

He stopped and looked at me. I immediately looked down, scared because of how I rudely talked to him downstairs a while ago.

I heard him sigh as he closed the distance between us.

Now he was standing right infront of me. I was again shit scared.

"Was just checking on her" he said

"Hm" I hummed.

"Aana" he called

I looked up at him. His expressions were somewhat hurt.

"You did not mean what you said before..right?"

I stayed silent.

"Don't hate us please" he said.

"I think I have my reasons to hate on you" I said looking away. 

I regretted what I had said though..

"But, we all do love you...we really do" he said desperately.

"Should have thought about it before walking away on me, Mum and dad" I said sternly.

"You probably don't know why I left" Venky said.

"I don't" I said quietly. I tried to ask mom about it but she didn't tell me and neither did dad.

"Do you wanna know?" He asked

I looked at him.

Do I?
Yes I do want to

"Yeah" I whispered involuntarily.

Then we heard footsteps come and stop outside my room. Dad cleared his throat.

"I told you to stay away from my daughter" dad said looking at Venky.

"She's my sister too" Venky said coldly

"Leave" dad said sternly.

Venky huffed and left my room wiggling the door knob of his and Ishan's room later entering it.

"Go to bed" dad said sternly

"Ye-yeah" I said and closed the door hoping beside Lucky who was fast asleep.

———

I woke up with a feeling of a soft teddy bear in my arms. Oops... It's just Lucky.. lol she's a living teddy bear

I carefully parted from her and stepped off of the bed making my way to the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes I was fully ready.

I went downstairs and found Mum in the kitchen. Venky and the twins were on the table having their breakfast.

I had almost forgotten about them that they were gonna live with us now.

"Goodmorning Aana" Mum said making the boys too look at me.

"Um good morning" I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Mum asked.

"Yeah" I said quietly "give me my lunch box. I've to leave"

"I hope Luck wasn't a problem last night. She sometimes kicks while asleep" Venky tried to start a conversation.

"Mum my tiffin" I asked her again.

She awkwardly looked at me and then at Venky. I cought her mouthing Venky a 'sorry' making me do an eye roll.

"Here" Mum handed me my lunch box.

"Thanks bye" I said her filling it in my bag

"Aana?" Mum stopped me

"Yeah?" I asked

"Aren't you forgetting anything?" She asked.

I thought for a moment and chuckled shaking my head. I made my way towards her and kissed her cheeks.

"You good now?" I asked smiling.

"Perfect" she smiled back. I could feel my brothers smiling at our back.

"Umm" Robbie said turning to me "need a ride?"

I put my headphones on and said a quite 'nah' walking away.

So.. this is the start for Aana's new life. Looks pretty interesting, doesn't it?

Hope you like the chapter.. the next chapter is on its way and should be out in one or two days

Love ya ❣️

Pls vote 💓