24

Lucky's Pov

I.was.bored.

After sharing a room with Aana for so long, this big room of mine seamed so boring. Didn't had anyone to play with, ya know? My nany Maya, she was busy making food for me. I had a TV and I also had my own iPad but it wasn't entertaining watching alone.

None of my uncle's were home. Dad was at work too. 

I.was.so.bored.

I threw a pillow on the ground in frustration.

This.is.so.boring.

I wanted attention. I wanted someone to play with me. I wanted someone to pick me up in their arms and baby me. But....

I.was.so.freaking.bored.

Tears of frustration appeared into my eyes while I pouted trying not to cry. I couldn't help but let out a loud sob, then another, and they just kept on coming.

I then heard loud footsteps running in the direction of my bedroom. I was hoping for it to be dad's because I missed him so much. But ofcourse it turned out to be Maya. she was wearing a baby pink apron.

"Babyyyyy," she said loudly whilst she tried to hug me. But I pushed her away.She looked hurt but I couldn't care. I wanted daddy.

"Want dadwy," I cried between my sobs.

"Okay baby, okay. Stop crying," she started giving kisses all over my face.

"Stwp it. Want dadwy," I yelled pushing her face away.

Don't get me wrong. I loved Maya, but I loved daddy more. I needed him.

"Okay, I'll call him alright? Now shh.. don't cry," she said and I finally let her hug me.

She took her phone out from the pocket of her apron and dialed on it. "Hello?" Maya said on the phone, "sir, madam Luck is crying. She says she wants you," She took a pause as daddy talked on the other side of the phone. "Okay, I'll let her know," she said and put her phone down.

"Cwming?" I asked her with watery eyes.

She nodded. "he said he'll come in an about ten minutes," I nodded and calmed down still sniffing.

"I'll bring you water," she said making her way out of my room.

I hugged my rainbow pillow tightly. I hated loneliness. I was used to of being alone before being with Aana, papa and Mum. Living with them made me more used to of having someone by my side all the time.

Maya came with a glass of water. I took a small sip of it.

"Thawks," I muttered. "I'm sowry, I didn't mean to be a meawny,"

She smiled softly, "it's okay, you miss daddy?" I nodded.

So much.

"Would you like to watch a movie untill he comes?" I shook my head. I couldn't think of anything else but daddy.

She sighed yet nodded.

"You can go." I told her. "I'll slwep untill Dwdda comes,"

She nodded, "okay sweety, call me if you need anything,"

I gave her a one last small forced smile as she left. I sighed loudly and layed on the bed like a star fish trying to close my eyes but they just kept fluffer open. Then I pouted my cheeks like a balloon. I held my breath for a good amout of two seconds before I huffed dramatically breathing hard.

This was getting really boring.

Sometimes I would just wish for a brother or a sister who would be there to play with me all the time. Maybe a big brother or a cute little- little sister would work out.