31

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!

Poppy
22 y/o

•••Poppy was helping me revise trigonometry

•••
Poppy was helping me revise trigonometry. We were in a spare cabin/room that Venky let us use. It was transparent, so that Venky could see what's going inside. I actually liked this idea, poppy was a stranger afterall.

Poppy had a personality which was hard to figure out. Once he'll be too sweet and then he's all strick. And suddenly in other, he's talking about my life and praising about me.

"You understand this?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, "yes, this is fine. What's next?"

He pulled the laptop on his lap and scrolled down the notes. "Um... I think it is enough for today,"

I sighed, "okay, I'm tired anyways," I mumbled. It was our first tutoring and it lasted for 2½ hours.

"Let's rest a bit and then we can leave," he suggested.

"Um... Okay," I leaned back on my chair.

"So, I saw your boyfriend back on the cruise. How's he now?"

I internally rolled my eyes. I seriously didn't want to talk about Ashton. We haven't talked since we last met at the school where he pulled this dominant stunt on me in the jailour's closet.

"He's doing good,"

"You both are good?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. What's he trying to say?

"Ofcourse, we're dating,"

"Oh, okay. That's good," he chuckled awkwardly.

With this he stood up saying a goodbye to me. It was wierd, talking about my personal life that wasn't comfortable for me. But I brushed it off. He was my tution teacher afterall. But the weird thing was, with his nice tutoring skills, his personal questions started becoming weird suggestions. Like on our third day of tutoring, he started talking about Ashton like he's some piece of cake.

"People like Ashton aren't worth a beautiful girl like you,"

"Excuse me?" I frowned at him. All the two hours, He'll be a teacher figure and in the end, he'll come with some topic to talk which will always end up in my being uncomfortable.

"I don't mean to manipulate you. I'm just saying, you know. In a relationship, trust is the most important thing,"

My frown melted into a sad look "what do you mean?"

He shook his head smiling and put a hand on my right thigh which was apparently exposed as I was wearing just shorts. I didn't flinch away but yeah, it was an uneasy feeling.

"I'm just saying, you can have someone better," he stood up with that, picked up his wallet from the table and left.

I was in deep thoughts. He ment I shouldn't date Ashton, because I need someone who can trust on me more? That's messed up. I knew Ashton's decision was dumping me without saying a word was ungrateful, but it wasn't the end. We were still dating and I couldn't think of anyone else but Ashton.