9

My mood had been terribly bad from last night. Mumma and pappa would ask me 'what's wrong?' but for some reason I never told what happed between me and them last night.

Walking through the Corridor of the school, I made my way to the locker room area.

While I was keeping my bag inside the locker, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin was dropped on my shoulders.

I instantly knew who that was. Within a microsecond, I turned around and hugged him for my dear life.

He chuckled and burried his head in my hairs.

"missed me?" He mumbled into my hairs.

I nodded into his chest.

Now you would be thinking who the heck this is? So ladies and gentlemen, now coming into the picture. My very handsome, tall and strong................ BOYFRIEND. Yes, this loner has a boyfriend too.

We pulled out and kissed each other's lips sincerely for a good 10 seconds and then parted.

"Fuck I missed this so much" he said and a smirk was on his face as he pulled me closerm

I just smilled and I knew that I don't have to worry about anything now because my hero's here...

Ashton, Ashton is his name.

A little info about Ash. He is a typical bad boy of the school. Leather jackets, an earring in one ear and tall.
He is 18. Two years older than me, but it's okay because love is love <3

"How was your trip?" I asked him.

"It was great" he smiled down at me, a genuine smile "it was the best one month that I've ever spent with my family"

Yes... Apart from being a bad boy, he is a family oriented guy.

"That's really good, I'm glad you enjoyed"

"You probably were lonely when I was gone. I'm sorry" he apologized

"Hey, are you calling me a loner?" I teased.

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

We start to walk to our classes with his arm around my shoulder.

"You know, your so called friends did not come to school the whole month. Looks like you are the only reason they come to school" I said.

"Really, some dicks they are" he chuckled pulling me closer.

"So, anything exciting happened in my absence?" He asked looking forward only.

I stayed quite.

"Hey" he nudged my shoulder "what's wrong?"

I chuckled "nothing, it's just my family"

"Yeah, what about them?"

Sadly, he doesn't know about my brothers. He thinks I'm the only child of my parents.

"Nothing just a fight Between me and my parents"

"About?"

"Me being lazy?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

He nodded "gotta go" he leaned over and kissed my cheek "bye"

I smiled and mouthed a 'bye'

•••

"What is a boyfriend?" Lucky asked.

"When a guy friend of yours becomes more than a friend" I explained to her

"I on't understan" she pouted.

"It's okay, you still have pretty much a full decade to have a boyfriend"

"And what's a decane?" She asked.

"It's decade, means 10 years" I chuckled "you ask many questions"

"Yeah, and I'm bored too" Ashton said.

Lucky was sitting in between us two

"Does thet mean that I have two frends?" She said picking up her two tiny fingers.

"You mean me and Aana?" Ashton asked.

She nodded.

"Maybe"

I hit his arm "shut up, yeah Luck. We both are your friends"

She suddenly stood up and hugged both of our necks "fank you"

Ash chuckled "good things baby girl" he patted Luck's head.

•••

"Hah! You're finally back" Jason, another bad boy who is Ashton's friend said.

"Your leader's back bitches" Ash yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Believe me or not, we just did not step into this school the whole month" Ethan said who's another friend of Ash.

"I know, I know, but don't worry cs I'm back now" Ash said dramatically doing a titanic pose individually.

"Can you be any less dramatic for god's sake Ash?" I asked and chucked.

"Oh no missy, that's not happening" he said and wrapping his arm over my waist making me roll my eyes again.

"So what are we gonna do today? Party? Dance? Drinks?" Ethan asked excitedly. Typical bad boy.

"I'll tell you afterwards" Ashton said.

"You should go now" Ash said looking down at me.

"Cant you spend some quality time with me today Ash? Please" I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes "alright, 9:00 pm sharp at the park behind the gym"

I jumped in excitement and kissed have cheek making him giggle.

People say only I can make him genuinely laugh. Maybe it's true.
•••

Ashton

Hey guys

Hey guys. Here it is, another character. Which is pretty permanent too.

I always liked the name Ashton, which sounds pretty hot and gives me the bad boy vibes too

Hope you liked this chapt. See ya soon 💓

And don't forget to vote 😉❣️