33

A/N: I wasn't supposed to update now but I am doing it. The special occasion is 100K VIEWS!!!!.. Thank you guys so much for the love. I hope I you'll like my book ahead of his too.
°°°

Flashback:- He clinged his jaw and took his phone out and placed it on my lap where there were some photos displayed on the screen.

It shocked me that the photos were about me, not only me but... Tony?

•••

The first picture was of me and Tony walking together. In the next one, our faces were only inches away as if we were about to kiss. In third and the last one, we were literally kissing each other. Our arms were wrapped around each other like a passionate physical intercourse.

I then looked at Ashton, "A-Ash... These-these are fake," I managed to mutter.

"Fake?" He looked at me giving me a loopsided smile, unimpressed.  Looked away as his fake smile fell and he clinged his jaw.

"Yes Ashton! This never happened," I shouted. "it's Photoshopped,"

"Bullshit!" He yelled. I aggressively pushed him off of the couch as he stumbled on the floor with a frown. I threw the phone on his stomach which in response, he yelped. I was a madwomen by now.

"is this the reason why you closed me off for so long?" I shouted and gripped my hairs, "you fucking idiot!"

"Aana—" he started but I cut him off.

"Ash!" I sat down infront of him on the floor, "Tony and me are only friends. Infact he's the only friend I have in school. We've nothing like that between us, nothing!"

Ashton got up in a sitting position with the help of his elbow. His facial expressions were both frowned and confused.

"but, the photos—"

"It's 21st century Ashton. Photoshop isn't a big deal. The first photo is when Tony came to meet my dad at the hospital and I gave him a company as he left. The second one is when we were just talking at school and someone had Photoshopped it making us look closer and the third one is of us kissing. You and I, Ash! they just Photoshopped your face from his!"

"The fuck?" He mumbled and picked the phone from the floor and zoomed into the third photo. When realisation hit him, he was wide eyed. "You-you're right," he mumbled. "it's me." he was embarrassed.

Hell he should be!

"No shit Sherlock," I mumbled looking away.

I couldn't believe that I spent three hours in the freaking cold in 11°c outside with just shorts and thin clothes on at night for this shit.

"Oh god! oh my god! I'm so sorry," he suddenly held my face in both his hands throwing his phone away, "I'm stupid. I'm so sorry Aana. I'm so sorry," he repeatedly apologized.

I pushed his hand away in annoyance. My eyes leaked tears and my throat was chocked up trying to hold back my sobs.

"Aana.. look at me," he said softly.

But I kept my eyes locked into space. Forgiveness wasn't in his favor now. When he got no response, he pulled me closer and pressed my head against his chest gently. Now, I couldn't hold back anymore and started sobbing.

"I'm so stupid. I trusted these fucking photos. I should have trusted you instead,"

Now I silently cried into his chest. How could he not trust me.

"You abandoned me, Ash," I cried.

He cupped the back of my head with one hand and rubbed soothing circles on my back with other. He was standing on his knees whereas I was collapsed on the floor, my head buried into his lower chest.