36

Beneath me was the soft material of the bed that asked me to consume more sleep. But the sun light peaked from the window and warmed my eyes asking me to wake up.

My eyes fluttered open and the sight of Lucky sleeping beside me made my morning more special. Her lips were pursed together and her cheeks were rosy. I brushed her bangs off her eyes and laid a kiss between her eyebrows.

When last night I was bought here by Robbie, everyone were already waiting for me. The dinner was set and a nice movie night was prepared by Ishan. After the movie, Lucky threw a fit of wanting to sleep in my bed. She missed sharing a room with me and so did I.

I shifted on my back and stared up the ceiling. There was no fan. The room had an AC which I wasn't very used to of. I preferred the temperature to be on 24°C. Not too cold, not too warm.

Finally after fifteen minutes of laziness, I decided to get up and walk into the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom. Brushing my teeth and putting my hairs in a bun, I walked off the room and into the kitchen. 

Robbie was already there and was making breakfast. " 'morning" I wished with a yawn.

He turned back with a cherry smile "morning, Aana. You took your time to wake up,"

I chuckled, "yeah, I stayed up till late with Ishan, Lucky and Rayan. We watched Maleficent 2"

"I see," Robbie turned back and placed a plate of omlette and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks, Rob." he smiled. Robbie and Rayan loved when I randomly called them by their nick names. Their reaction was always adorable.

There were soft footsteps behind me. Venky pinched my cheeks together from behind and sat beside me on one of the tables. He was carrying a half asleep Lucky in his arms.

"Good morning," I smiled at him.

"Morning, Slept well?" He asked adjusting Lucky on his lap.

"Yeah, I did,"

Lucky was still in her last night's outfit. Pink underwear and purple tshirt which exposed a cute amount of her belly button.

"Baby, wake up. Go brush your teeth," Venky patted Luck's butt. She mumbled something incoherent and got down from his lap and out of the kitchen.

Robbie too joined us with the breakfast whilst scrolling down his phone and texting someone simultaneously. After sone time, Rayan too joined us. The both of us were talking about the new episode of my favourite reality show. Rayan liked watching TV. It didn't match his personality and that's exactly what I liked about him. Hard from outside and soft from inside.

Then we continued out breakfast in silence until Venky spoke, "so, final exams in 25 days. Gotta work harder, huh?"

I nodded then shrugged, "Poppy said he'll probably take half an hour more every day. That means three hours per day,"

"Let me know if he's putting too much pressure. I'll talk the him. But you'll also have to work harder. The entrance exams also depend on your 12th grade marks"

"Yeah, don't worry," I said.

We suddenly heard a giggling Lucky followed my Ishan who only wearing red boxers. He was carrying Lucky in his arms and smiling at her.

"Good morning, people," Ishan yelled putting Lucky on her feet.

He recieved 'morning' and 'good morning' from us and then he sat beside Robbie. Lucky ran and sat on the baby seat which was especially build for her. It was wooden and had stairs on it so that she could climb on it easily. Then there was also a tray attached to it on which she ate her food.