14

I stood there...with my hands folded.
Complete angered expressions

"It's not like I'm gonna kill you on the way home" said Ishan.

"Well then" I said sassily "I don't trust you"

"Aana" he sighed giving up "I missed you so much. Didn't you missed me back?"

I scoffed "you missed me? Really? You slapped me before leaving" I said anger dwelling from inside of me with watery eyes

"I was pissed Aana" he tried to explain "I didn't mean to hurt you"

I stayed quite. Tears slipping my eyes. I looked down trying not to break down. He had no idea how lonely I was when he left me. I had absolutely no one. For years... It was Ashton who met me a year ago and we started dating and he actually made me smile again.

Ishan cupped my jaw and made me look up.

"I'm so sorry" he said with glassy eyes.

I just looked at him with watery eyes.

"It was-" Ishan was about to say Something but was cut off my someone punching him right across his jaw.

I gasped when he fell on the ground.

"The fuck were you doing to her you prick?" Ashton shouted at Ishan.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ishan yelled looking at Ashton.

I quickly rubbed my cheeks and kneed down on the ground beside Ishan "oh my god are you okay?" I asked cupping his face. His jaw was already forming a bruise.

Ash pulled me by my arm "why are you looking out for him?"

"Hey" Ishan shouted standing up and also pulling me by my arm "don't you dare touch her you burglar"

"You both know each other?" I asked.

"Yes.. he and his annoying brothers were the one who beat me up that day in the park"  Ashton said angrily.

I gasped in realisation

"Well.. you were trespassing our property" Ishan growled

"I apologized alright. But you guys didn't f-ing listened to me" Ash growled back.

"Alright shut up you both" I yelled making them realise that there's someone called Aana here.. lol bad joke.

"Why do you know him?" Ishan asked

"He's my boyfriend" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"The fuck? You have a boyfriend?! You are only sixteen" He yelled.

"Stop yelling at her. You have nothing to do with it" Ash said.

"Well I have.. she's my sister" Ishan said and Ash gave me a 'WTF' look.

I looked at Ash guilty "Ash.. there's alot to address you right now. Please understand"

"I thought you were a single child" Ash exclaimed.

"Yeah I mean" I said nervously "my Mum and dad gave birth to four boys before me" I said tucking some hairs behind my ears nervously.

"Four?!" He said surprisingly.

"Yeah.. and those four boys are her brothers" Ishan said angrily.

I signed "alright, Ash I need to talk to you. I think you deserve to know"

"Why does that asshole deserves to know" Ishan asked.

"Because he didn't walk away on me" I said a little loud.