21

It was so pleasant. The smooth gush of air brushing my hairs away from my shoulders. It was just perfect. A permanent smile was plastered on my glossy lips. My mum especially told me to wear 'rose wine' colour lip gloss of her choice.

I had a small suitcase with me, everyone had one. We had to share rooms. Me and Lucky shared one. Ashton and Olivia shared one room. Venky and Ishan. Robbie and Rayan. Mum and dad.

I felt someone hug me from behind. I didn't have to look up because I already knew who it was. Ashton rested his chin on top of my head and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Beautiful view, isn't it?" I could feel him smile as he said that. I leaned closer into his warmth. I nodded my head and hummed in response. We stayed at the very spot looking at the clear sea and goose flying over the clear water. I shifted myself so that my cheek was pressed against his chest, as I hugged his torso. He cooperated with me and hugged my back instead, later resting his cheek on the top of my head looking at the scenery infront of us.

We heard a clicking voice from our behind. I broke the hug and turned around to find my brother Ishan with a camera around his neck. He looked at the picture he had just clicked and whistled and said, "Ssssmooth!" 

I untangled myself from Ashton and went towards my brother, "show," I asked him. He tilted his camera which was in his hand and showed me the picture. It was such a beautiful picture of me and Ashton clicked not a very long time ago. We were facing the ocean. My floral knee length yellow dress flowing with the wind and Ashton in a hot red shirt. While mine and Ashton's hairs were on fleek.

"Since how long are you interested in photography?" Ashton asked, his both elbows resting at the metal support of the cruise while facing us. His hairs flying in the right direction of the ship with the wind making him look even hotter.

Ishan shrugged, "since I was eight..." He said smiling at the picture on the screen. "I did professional course in photography," he added

I always knew that Ishan liked photography but never did I thought he would professionally persue it. When he used to live in our house, he once had an argument with our dad. I was only 10 when that happened. He was asking for a new camera while dad denied.

"Ashton...." We heard someone shout. I looked around for the source the voice and found Olivia, Ashton's sister with Lucky. Both's hands interlocked. They were standing at the very end of the ship where the corridors began.

"Come over here..." Ashton cupped mouth and shouted.

They nodded and slowly made their way towards us. When they finally arrived closer to us, Ishan dropped his camera in his neck and picked Lucky up in his arms. She let out a fit of giggle.

On the other hand Ashton held Olivia's hand in his. "What took you so long?" Ashton demanded.

Olivia looked up at his brother and said "I couldn't figure out if I should wear this-" she pointed out the denim dress she was wearing "or the orange one"

"Wear that one tomorrow" Ashton simply said.

"Awd I was helpwing her figwre out" Lucky pointed out in a high pitch voice.

Lucky and Olivia had become really good friends since they had met which was just two hours ago.

I chuckled at that, along with my boyfriend and my brother.

Lucky suddenly started to look around her surroundings"Where's dad?"

"He's going to be busy all day" Ishan stated "but he's going to be free tomorrow for the whole day. So he's gonna spend time with us tomorrow"