Chapter 26: John

Once they arrived back at their hotel for the night, Jake took Brielle to their room and called a  nurse. He wished to stay, but he knew that he had to take care of his father.

He was ending him. Once and for all he would take his father's life. The man that saw him take his first breath when he was just born. Now, Jake will watch his father take his last breath.

Jake stalked out of the hotel and climbed into the car. The driver took off back to the house of the Russian's. Well the house where the Russians were, anyway. 

Once they arrived, Jake climbed out of the car and went back to the basement where his father was tied up. He asked his men to stand outside after bringing him a cold bottle of water as he stood by the bed.  Waiting for his men to return, Jake took in the sight of his father.

His face was all busted and his head was bleeding from the impact on hitting the floor. Jake couldn't help but smirk from the amount of damage he caused.

Jake heard a noise and turned his head to see his men walking in with a bottle of water each. Taking the two bottles that were handing to him, Jake instructed his men to guard the entrance as he unscrewed the cap for one bottle. He turned to his father and poured the cold liquid onto the beaten up face, effectively waking him up. As the water dripped down his face, some blood came down along with it. Jake unscrewed the other cap, took a sip of water, and poured the rest on his father again.

John laid there like a blubbering fish, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Coming to his senses, he turned his head and saw his son standing there. John narrowed his eyes and tried to escape the bindings he was in.

"What are you doing?" John gritted out.

"I'm the one asking questions here."

John and Jake had a quick stare down before John turned away.

"How did you lead both the Italian Mafia and the Russian Mafia?" 

John turned and looked at Jake, taking in his look of determination.

John chuckled a sadistic laugh. "When I passed the mafia down to you, I started the Russians. It was pretty simple, really."

"Why?" Jake asked with a look of confusion.

"I wanted power. When I passed down the mafia to you, I lost some of that, so I started another mafia in order to gain power."

"Why Brielle?" Jake asked, walking to the piece of metal on the table. Jake began to heat it up.

"The innocence that she has drew me in. I needed her, but since you had already snagged her up, I kidnapped her and hoped you wouldn't find me."

Jake stayed quiet as he watched the man he once called father.

"You know you're dead to me, right? You're not my father."

Jake had said that so emotionlessly that it affected John. He looked like he was genuinely hurt by Jake's words.

"Son," John started.

"You have lost the privilege to call me that, John."

John laid there, trying to make sense of what was happening. As he was lost in his mind, he turned and saw Jake walking to him with the hot piece of metal he branded Brielle with.

"Jake, please," John said, trying to move away from the burning hot metal.

"You asked for this," Jake concluded, lifting up John's shirt and placing the metal on his bare stomach.

John howled from the pain as he begged Jake to stop. He tried to move away, but Jake just pressed it in harder.

"Not so high and mighty now, huh?" Jake said, looking down at John.

John had tears in his eyes from the intense amount of pain that was coursing through his body. When Jake had had enough of John's begging, he lifted the metal and placed it back on the table. Spotting a bottle of alcohol, he picked it up and opened it. He walked back to a scared John.

"Jake, listen to me. Please don't. I-I'm sorry."

"Too late," Jake replied monotone as he poured the liquid onto the burn mark.

John, once again, screamed out in pain from the burning sensation. He couldn't believe that his own son was doing this to him.

Once the bottle was emptied, Jake threw it on the floor causing the glass to shatter. Leaning down, he picked up a sharp shard and turned to John. He placed the sharp end onto his stomach and drew a circle around the mark that was now embedded into his skin. Jake dug the glass in deeper and ignored John's thrashing and wailing until he had successfully cut the piece of flesh out. 

John's stomach was bleeding as Jake picked up the piece of flesh and placed it into John's wide open mouth from his screams. John started gagging, trying to get the bloody piece of flesh out of his mouth. Jake took matters into his own hands as he shoved the flesh further in and made sure John couldn't open his mouth. 

John had no choice but to swallow the piece of his stomach.

"I must go, but we will continue this tomorrow," Jake said, leaving his dad bound and helpless on the bed. 

Jake then left the house and went back to the hotel to check in on Brielle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did y'all think?

Good? Bad? 

Hate it? Love it?

How are you?

Don't forget to vote!

Bye my fellow Masqueraders

-Masquerade

Have a good day/night