Carlos Pena Love Story Part 1

Your 18 & a highschool graduate. Your working at a restaurant to get enough money so you can pay your own college classes in a few years. Your parents are divorced & you live with your dad. You see your mom almost every weekend, when theres a chance. You have a brother named Logan who is 22 years old. He lives on his own. Logan has a friend named James, which also happens to be your best friend. You've known him for 5 years & you both get along really well.

Carlos Story Part 1

"Wake up!"

You Moan & twist in your bed covering your head.

"Samantha" you hear someone whisper.

"Mmm" is all you manage to get out.

"We have to go."

You un cover your face and rub your eyes, the sun light coming in from your window was making it difficult for your eyes to adjust. Once you were able to see, you look up and see your beautiful mom standing above you, looking at you with heart warming eyes. She was light skinned, beautiful wavy light brown hair and her eyes were a light brown, almost a hazel color.

"Were we going" you yawn.

She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Time to go back with your dad" she lightly smiles.

You knew she was sad, she didn't like having you for only 2 or 4 days every month, and neither did you. You smile and sit up.

"Why can't I just stay here with you?" you ask.

"You know your dad, he wants you to live with him and well that's what the court decided as well."

"But I'm 18. Shouldn't I chose who I want to live with?"

"Not until you're actually 21 hun." She runs her fingers trough your hair.

"Well that's stupid" you say.

"Come on, get up and get ready. James should be here any minute" she rubs your knee.

"James is coming? Why aren't you taking me?"

"I have to go out of town again, and I won't make my flight if I drive you."

"Oh... ok then"

She kisses your forehead and she leaves your room. You lay back down and sigh. Quickly, you get up and fix your bed. You go to your closet and pick out some clothes, you run to the shower. You wore, white shorts, a black strapless shirt and sandals. It was hot out, perfect weather. You leave your hair at it's natural, no flat iron, no curling iron no nothing. You don't put on any make up, besides lip gloss. You give your self one last quick glance on the mirror then walk downstairs.

"Ready"

"Good cause James just got there" she says looking trough the window.

"Let me go get my bag"

You come back down stairs with a bag, which had all your clothes in there.

"Let me" you hear someone say.

You look up and see James.

"Hey!" you say letting the bag go and hugging him.

"Nice seeing you again." James says.

"Ok guys enough hugs go get this in the car I need to go catch my flight" your mom says putting her heels on.

You smile at James and walk with him while he carries your bag. You look back and see your mom coming.

"Ok sweetie, I'll see you next weekend, be good" she glares at you.

"I will mom" you smile and hug her.

She hugs you back, she then runs to her car and drives off.

"Let's go?" James says standing on the other side of the car.

You turn around and look at him.

"Yea."

You smile and get in the passenger seat.

"So, how was your weekend" he asks.

"Pretty good, love spending time with my mom"

"cool" is all he says.

"How's Logan?"

"He's alright."

"Why didn't he come?"

"He had to go run some irons, but he said he'll go visit you at your dad's as soon as he can"

"Ok"

You were a little sad that Logan, wasn't able to come get you. He was your brother and you though he should have been the one to come get you, not James. James drops you off at your house. He doesn't stay because your dad didn't really like having them in the house. It is now 8 pm. You quickly get ready for work. It was a Monday and usually it was empty, hopefully it would be empty today.

"Bye dad" you say walking out the front door.

"Drive safely" he says.

"Will do"

You close the front door, you get in your car and drive off. Once you get to the restaurant you don' see many cars, which meant it wouldn't be full. You were happy about that. You walked in and grabbed your notepad. You had to go get orders. You smile and walk out of the kitchen. You see someone on the table next to the window. You walk on over with a smile on your face.

"Are you ready to order?" you say looking down searching for the pen.

Once you found it, you look up and see a guy, a handsome guy staring up at you, with his beautiful brown eyes...