Chapter 25.1

A/N: Emotional chapter ahead. I was listening to the song above and I am addicted to it.

Also, it has a... Streamy part ahead. Just one small chunk. 

Also, if you are not comfortable with LGBT, it would be advisable to not read this part. After all, this is just a bonus chapter. Especially, if you are not comfortable reading a streamy lesbian part. 

Other than that, Enjoy!

************

She thought it would be an amazing day.

For starters, the coffee she had brewed in the morning was perfect. And not to mention, for the first time she woke up without a headache.

But she should have known. That happiness was something that was not meant to last forever in her life.

The second Lyra had contacted her, she knew her life was going to go down the hill.

When the words trapped and ambushed reached her, she did not have time to even respond to her sister. She was caught up in shock that only after the bond between her Alpha and herself disappeared, did she snap out of it.

Kaina was the one to hold her back. Had it not been for the witch, Rhaze was sure, she would have destroyed the house.

She had seen her father die at the hands of the male she thought as her Alpha. Seen her brother turn his back on the family. She was simply not ready to lose another.

Jitters claimed her body when a car pulled up. It was the car Aislynn had taken earlier that morning.

As soon as the door opened, Rhaze jumped off the couch in the patio and rushed towards the source of the scent of blood and death. To her surprise, it was Brent who got down the opened door.

Rhaze peeked in to see what was tarnishing the pack bond. And she wished she had not seen it.

Nash was bleeding heavily and she was surprised to see that none of his wound was healing. His skin was not stitching back as a werewolf's skin should have.

Inside she saw two females whom she had seen only in the memory of her sister.

Mina was cradling Nash's head and the poor girl's eyes were bloodshot and her face was stained with tears. Her body was shaking as she felt her mate's skin. She was whispering to him, knowing that he was not in a state to listen.

"Kaina!" Rhaze screamed. "Kaina!"

The witch hurried behind her. When she saw the boy, she gasped and pushed Rhaze away.

"Bring the boy in!" she commanded Brent. "Take him to the last room on the left."

Kaina appeared to be the only one who had her head straight. She motioned for Mina to come out.

Rhaze did not know why, but Mina trusted her immediately. It could be because she was frazzled just as she was, but she was keeping her head straight, or it could be because she was helping her mate or... it could have been because Kaina was a woman who wore her motherly heart out for everyone to see.

As Brent and Mina rushed to the said room with Nash, Kaina trailed behind them, giving them instructions.

The last to get down was Aspen. She was every bit of an Alpha should be. Her aura was something, Rhaze could simply not deny.

It was then Rhaze realised that someone else had not come. Antlia.

Fuck.

Aries would be so pissed off. No... pissed off was a milder word. He could cause rampage.