Chapter 31.1

A/N: Hello there! 

THERE'S A LOT OF WARNING. BETTER READ AND THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO PROCEED TO READ THIS PART, OKAY?

This part has mentions of a certain mature theme. JUST MENTIONS. I AM NOT GOING INTO DETAIL. 

I want to keep this book 16+. It has mentioned and there is no explicit scenes.  (I just feel that I have to stress a point, cause readers usually don't read Author's Note)

And seeing that this is a bonus chapter, you can skip it (if you don't even want to read the 'mentions' of a mature theme) and still understand the story. 

But if you are okay with reading this piece, I would advise you to read this. For this is a very important Bonus chapter.

I could have updated two days ago, but the first version that I had written was a bit more explicit and I edited the content... to keep it Pg16.

If you are reading this line, then you are interested in reading this chapter. Well, see what's Liv is going to say about Harper.

***********

Livvia bit her lips as her hands clutched the tablet tighter. Just for a second, she lifted her sight from the computer screen. On the glass walls, she caught a distraught image of herself.

Putting the block over the pack bond she had with Lyra was tiring. And these late-night works Harper was forcing her to do was further draining her energy.

Just a week ago, when everything was perfect, her eyes held a shine and her face was glowing. The simple reason that for all this time her mate was away from her and now, they lived in one house as a family.

As much as the situation was fucked up, she enjoyed those domestic time. Even if they would not survive the upcoming battle, the memories of the past few days would suffice for her.

But all that changed five days ago when Andrew tried to kidnap Lyra using East Tribe's power. The second he did, Liv wanted to warn Lyra about the betrayal, but this wolf was craftier.

At least Andrew was obsessed with Nira to betray Lyra, what excuse did this wolf have? Liv would have, but that wolf was acting fast and Liv had to block the bond Lyra had with the members of this pack to make sure Ethan could not track Lyra. Ever again.

A hand landed on her shoulder and that was enough for her to get the energy she needed to survive. His face was next to hers in the image as he gave her a smile despite the situation forcing him to lose his rage.

"What is it, my love?" he murmured.

Liv took in a deep breath. "Nothing. Just waiting for the results."

Cain's breath hit her neck. "False results?"

Liv chuckled. "Your faith in me is truly amazing!"

"Of course," he smiled. "If you were going to report the true result, you would have done it days ago. You are waiting for a close call false result, right?"

Liv jabbed his chest. "Stop it. Anyone can hear you."

"Did you forget who I am, Liv?" he asked. "I checked."

Liv sighed. "Of course, I remember. You are the brother-in-law to a star. A Warrior!"

Cain's face soured. "I can not believe that Lyra would choose that star! I cannot believe they even mated!"

Liv cleared her throat. "I thought they Soul-Bounded."

"They did," Cain muttered.

"And you told me Soul-Binding was a bigger deal than mating," Liv said. Irritated Cain was cute. "So?"