Chapter one

AN: I am dedicating this chapter to @Atowncalledmalec because the inspired me to write a Alpha and Omega story, so thank you

Alec was just about to leave his house, he was heading to a party at a local bar just 20 minutes away. Isabel, Alec's younger sister, was joining him, along with his brother, Jace.

"Alec, are we ready to go?" Isabel asked, with wide eyes.

"Yes, Izzy. I have been ready for an hour." Alec says, sarcastically.

"We are stopping at Simon's, he misses me, and I miss him." Izzy says.

Simon was Isabel's mate. They met 2 years ago and are pretty serious with their relationship.

"Aren't you due for your heat in a couple days?" Alec questions.

"Yeah but I'll be fine. Jace are you ready?" Isabel yells up the stairs.

"Yes." Jace yells. Practically tripping down the stairs.

"Let's go then." Alec says, opening the front door and allowing Isabel and Jace through first.

Alec was driving since, it was his car. Isabel was blasting music through the speakers and Jace was on his phone searching on Instagram. Alec stopped by Simon's house and they all headed for the bar. They arrive at the bar at 6:30pm, the party didn't start until 7pm. They all waited in the car for another 15 minutes and headed to the bouncer.

"Can I see your ID's please?" The bouncer asks.

Alec, Isabel, Simon and Jace show the bouncer their ID's and head in. Alec kept looking around, being very wary of his surroundings. The party was booming with loud music and a few people. Simon, Isabel, and Jace headed to the bar and started talking about life in general. Alec decided to head to the bathroom, because the party gave him a very uneasy feeling.

'What is wrong with you? Go out and have fun with your siblings and meet some new people.' Alec told himself.

Alec leaves the bathroom and heads to the bar. He finds an empty seat and asks the bartender for a beer.

"Do you come here often?" A voice asked.

"No, I just came here with my siblings 'cause they begged me." Alec says, taking a sip of his beer.

"You, maybe, want to get out of here?" The voice asked.

Alec looks toward the voice and notices his facial features. He has blond hair, and green eyes. To Alec, he was pretty cute but, not that cute.

"No, thank you. I need to go find my siblings." Alec says, leaving his seat. The man, grabs Alec's arm and tugs him.

"Please let go of me." Alec snarls.

"Let me introduce myself," The man starts. "I'm Underhill."

"Well, Underhill, can you please let go of my arm. I really need to leave." Alec responds.

"Come on, cutie, tell me your name." Underhill flirts.

Alec yanks his arm from Underhill's grasp and walks off to find his siblings. It takes Alec a few minutes to find them. They were a little tipsy, asking Alec to live a little. Isabel hands Alec a shot of tequila, and downs it. Alec gave his siblings a sour look, he has never drank before and this was the first time for Alec to try and be alive.

When Alec was born, he was supposed to be an Omega. Isabel and Alec's mom, Maryse, was supposed to give birth to 3 Omega's. When Alec was 2 years old, he started acting like an Alpha. Maryse had to take Alec to a hospital to check what Alec was.

Alec was never taught how to be an Alpha, their father left when Isabel was born, 8 months after Alec was born. Alec always knew what it was like to be an Omega. Isabel, Alec and Jace were practically experts on how Omega's are supposed to act.

Now, Alec was getting really drunk, he was on his 10th shot of the night. Isabel and Jace were on their 7th shot. They were happy that Alec was living, but he might cause some trouble.

"Izzy. It might be the shots but, do you smell that?" Alec asks, sniffing and trying to locate the smell.

"No, but do you want to go find it?" Isabel asks her drunk brother.

"Yeah." Alec nods.

Alec looks around the bar and tries to find the smell that catches his nose hairs. He wanders for 5 minutes and finally is able to locate the smell. A young boy with spiky hair, pink and blue tips at the ends of his hair. A maroon jacket with multiple necklaces and rings. Black jeans and black combo boots, talking with a girl who is flirting with the boy.

"My Omega."