Chapter thirteen

*Smut Chapter*

Alec and Magnus went to go see Maryse for the ultrasound. Alec called his mom before they arrived so she can get everything ready for their arrival. Both Alec and Magnus had to stop every time Magnus' stomach lurched because Magnus got car sickness and plus the baby was making Magnus queasy.

"Hey are you okay? We can stay at my mom's house until you feel better." Alec suggested.

"No, I want to stay at your house, I don't want your mom to worry about us." Magnus said. Earlier on the car ride to Alec's mom's house, Magnus held Alec's hand because, he didn't want anything to happen to his Alpha.

They arrived at Maryse's house 5 minutes later. Alec helped Magnus out of the car because he wanted to. They walked towards the house but before knocking on the door, Isabel opened the door.

"How is my favorite brother and his mate?" Isabel asked, placing a hand on her stomach. She was 3 months along, and was showing.

"Awesome, what about you?" Alec asked, wanting to touch his little sister's baby bump.

"You can touch my stomach inside, you came here for one reason and one reason only, so come in." Isabel said, clearing a path for Alec and Magnus to come through the door.

All three kids walked in and was greeted by Maryse, Jace, Clary and Simon. Simon walked to Isabel's side and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"How are you, Alec?" Maryse asked, walking up to her oldest son, hugging him.

"Great mom, you?" Alec returned the hug.

"Awesome, so this is the one and only Magnus, right?" Maryse asked.

"Yes, this is Magnus Bane, my mate to my future children." Alec whispered, dipping his head in the crook of Magnus' neck.

"Hey Alexander, it's alright, she won't judge. Plus, we don't know how many children we are having." Magnus calmed Alec by his touch and smell. "Are you ready for the ultrasound?" Magnus asked.

"Yes, we will be going into the living room." Maryse said.

Everyone walked to the living room and Magnus laid on the couch. Alec walked to Magnus' side and took his hand in his.

"Okay, this will be cold at first but it will warm up." Maryse said.

She grabbed the gel, lifted Magnus' shirt up and put it on his stomach. Using her hands, she smeared the gel over the small bump that Magnus showed. Maryse took the machine and put it also on Magnus' stomach.

"Magnus, looks like you are about a week and a half along. The baby is healthy and well treated for." Maryse clarified.

"When will the morning sickness stop?" Magnus asked.

"When you are around 3 months, like Isabel." She said. "Would you like the see the baby?"

"Yes, please." Alec and Magnus said at the same time.

Marsye showed the boys their baby on the monitor and they all smiled. Isabel was more than happy that her brother was going to be a dad.

"Can we get a copy of that? I want to show my dad." Magnus asked.

"Sure, I will get it to you in the hour." Maryse said.

"Thank you so much." Magnus hugged Maryse, crying tears of joy that he was going to have a baby.

"You are very welcome my son." Maryse said.

"We should go upstairs to my room for, a little, alone time?" Alec whispered in Magnus' ear, sending a shiver down his spine.