Chapter nine

Alec jumped away from the bed, scared that, Isabel was right. She knew Magnus would go into heat soon. Alec didn't know who to go to. He had to tell Magnus the truth, even though, he would be half listening.

"MAGNUS, WAKE UP!" Alec yelled in his Alpha voice.

Magnus woke up with a whimper. He knew he was in heat. He wanted Alec to take him, but his Alpha wasn't doing anything to help it.

"Alpha, please." Magnus whimpered again.

"Magnus, you need to listen to me. Please, then I will do whatever you want me to." Alec whispered, trying to calm his Omega down.

Magnus nodded his head, still whimpering from the closeness of his Alpha.

"Magnus, I don't know why I waited 'till the last minute to tell you this, but, I don't know how to be an Alpha." Alec rushed.

"But, you are an Alpha, my Alpha-"

"You don't get it..." Alec said. "I was supposed to be an Omega. My dad left me when I was young and I don't know how Alpha's are supposed to take care of their Omega's. I was only taught how Omega's are supposed to act. My dad was the Alpha of my mom, but that didn't stop him from leaving and not teaching me how Alpha's are supposed to act. I don't know what to do."

"Alexander, you just, have to fuck me in order to get what you want. You must know that Omega's get pregnant after their heat with an Alpha, don't you want that? Don't you want to live with me for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes, I do Magnus. I was never taught the importance of Alpha's and what they do and I want to do it right." Alec confessed.

"My heat lasts for 5 days. You can go talk to my dad. He knows what to do." Magnus says, kitty licking Alec's neck.

Alec captured Magnus' lips in a heated kiss. Magnus grabs Alec's hand and makes his hand palm Magnus through his boxers.

Alec couldn't get enough of Magnus' slick. It made Alec's nostrils flare to their most potential.

"I, should maybe, go." Alec says.

"No, Alpha, just a little longer." Magnus whispers, kissing Alec's neck.

Alec moans with Magnus' lips on his neck, close to his scent glands. Alec grabs Magnus by the waist, to only pull him closer. He bites into Alec's neck, making the Alpha cry out. He sucks, with his teeth buried in Alec's flesh, marking him as him Alpha.

Alec couldn't take it anymore, he bites into Magnus' neck, only to make the Omega scream. Magnus places his hands to the nape of Alec's neck, pulling him closer. Alec marks Magnus, over and over, pulling Magnus' pants off. He didn't need to take their shirts off because of their previous TV session. Alec takes off his pants also, trying to get some friction on Magnus' clothed dick.

Alec slowly rotates his hips, dry humping Magnus. His brain clouded with the scent that came from his mate. Alec knew he had to pull away, so he could go talk to Magnus' dad, but he knew, he wouldn't get out of it this easy with Magnus in heat.

"Magnus," Alec breathes. "I need to go talk to your dad."

"Just fuck me already Alpha, you can talk to my dad later." Magnus moans.

"Did you not hear what I just said!" The Alpha said. "I don't fucking have a clue what I am doing!"

"But Alpha,-"

"Just go fuck yourself with a dildo, maybe that will help." Alec says, slamming the door on Magnus.

Magnus knew he couldn't go after Alec. That would only make his Alpha more mad. He wanted his Alpha to fuck him, but he remembered Alec's words; I was supposed to be an Omega. He couldn't get enough of Alec.

So that is what he did, fucked himself with a dildo.