Chapter eleven

*Smut Chapter ;)*

Alec arrived at Magnus' front door, heaving from the long run; plus the scent Magnus was creating, his slick, made it harder to control himself. Alec opened the door slowly and walked in, closing the door behind him. He walked, fast, to Magnus' room. He couldn't believe the smell that made Magnus' house smell so good.

He walked rather cautiously to Magnus' bedroom, where he left him that very same day. Alec walked in and saw something he thought he would have never seen before. Magnus was laying, back against the sheets, naked, trying to please himself with a dildo.

"Magnus." Alec roared. He wanted to run up, strip himself of his clothes, and take him then and there. He couldn't bring himself to do it because, he wanted to do it right.

Magnus whimpered, loudly, glad to see him Alpha has returned to him.

Alec only notice this, when he walked over to the bed, Magnus was producing so much slick, it made a puddle in the middle. He started to strip, taking one item of clothing off at a time, giving Magnus something to watch.

He striped of his boxers and climbed on the bed. He hovered over Magnus, his Omega, and started peppering kisses to his bare neck.

Tilting his head back, giving Alec more room the work, he moaned. Bracing his arms around Alec's neck, pulling him impossibly closer. Alec bit into Magnus' neck, marking him like he did the other day, over and over again.

"Alpha..." Magnus moaned, pleasure rising to new heights.

"What do you want, my beautiful Omega? Tell me, and I will give it to you." Alec whispered against Magnus' neck.

"I want.. you, to.. put your.. babies inside, of me." Magnus gasped when Alec bit into his neck, sucking harshly.

"Anything you want gorgeous." Alec raised up, sitting in Magnus' lap.

He grabbed the dildo from Magnus' grasp and tossed it to the side. Using his fingers and pushing them past Magnus' rim. The slick making it easier to maneuver his fingers in and out.

"More... more!" Magnus choked. He never wanted something so bad in his life, and Alec was able to give him what he wanted.

He removed his fingers and re positioned his dick close to Magnus' entrance.

"Tell me how much you want this, Omega." Alec growled.

"Alpha, please, knot me, I need it so bad." Magnus cried, desperately.

"As you wish, my Omega." Alec whispered, close to Magnus' ear.

He pushed the head of his dick pasted Magnus' rim; inch by inch he pushed in, hearing the unstoppable moans coming from Magnus' lips. Pulling out slightly, he rammed back in. Doing the same movement over and over, sent Magnus into a mind blowing abyss of pleasure.

"Knot me, please." Magnus whimpered.

He kept ramming into Magnus, getting close to his release. Also feeling his dick expand in a matter of seconds.

"I'm.. close." Magnus groaned. He felt his balls tingling with pleasure when Alec kept ramming into his abused hole.

"Me too." Alec responded, his dick expanding, more and more over time.

Magnus released with a grunt, sending Alec over the edge too; his knot keeping him in place. Alec released his seed deep into his boyfriend, soon to be husband.

Magnus was in pure bliss, Alec was filling him up with his kids. He knew that Alec was happy to take this step with him.

They stayed put for about a half an hour until Alec's knot went down.

"Thank you." Magnus wrapped Alec in a, tight hug.

"For what?" Alec asked, returning the hug, kissing Magnus' temple.

"For giving me a life I have always wanted. You gave me something to believe in. Having a family, with someone I didn't know existed. I.. I love you, Alexander Lightwood." Magnus whispered.

"I love you, too, Magnus. And you, are very welcome. I didn't know my life would be coming to this point in my life where, I get to spend the rest of my life with someone I truly love. And, I should also be thanking you for putting this much trust in me, giving you a life to look out for," Alec said, placing his hand on Magnus' abdomen, where there future child was going to be. "We are in this together, you and me."

Alec pulled out of Magnus and laid next to his side, gazing at his future. He brought his hand down and intertwined his fingers with Magnus.

"We are in this together, till the very end." Magnus confessed.

Magnus cuddled up into Alec's embrace and took a deep breath of his scent. Alec kissed the top of Magnus' head, and both, fell into a deep sleep.