Chapter twelve

2 weeks later...

One morning when Alec was still sleeping and Magnus was awake, debating over very simple things, he ran to the bathroom to puke his guts out, over and over, till there was nothing left. Alec woke up with a groan and reached out his hand for Magnus, sadly, he wasn't in bed. He got up, planted his feet on the floor, and rubbed his eyes. He stood up and walked into the bathroom.

One thing he really didn't want to see was this, his mate on the floor, crying and throwing up. He ran to his mates side and rubbed smooth circles into his Omega's back.

"Are you okay? My mother told me this would happen." Alec soothed.

"Don't worry, babe, this is what happens when you get pregnant." Magnus sniffed.

"I know, I just, don't want to see you like this." Alec pouted.

"Hey," Magnus started, placing his hand on his Alpha's cheek, caressing his cheek bone. Alec melted against his mates hand, and whimpered. "Don't worry about me, okay? This is what happens to every Omega. I know you can protect me, but, I also need to protect myself."

"I love you, my Omega." Alec whispered.

"I love you, too, my Alpha." Magnus whispered back, leaning in to give a chase kiss to Alec's lips.

"Should we go over to my mom's house and see if she can do an ultrasound on you?" Alec asked, worried about Magnus.

"Yeah, I think that would be good. Does your mom know how to do ultrasounds?" Magnus asked Alec.

"Yes, she has done it on Izzy multiple times." Alec clarified.

"I'll be out in a minute. Can you make me a coffee?" Magnus blinked.

"Yes Magnus, anything for you." Alec said, heading out of the bathroom of his bedroom.

Alec headed towards the kitchen to make Magnus his coffee. He placed 3 scoops of coffee grounds into the coffee brewer. He grabbed one of Magnus' favorite cups from the cupboard and walked back to the coffee machine. Pouring a generous amount into the cup, Magnus came into the kitchen with grey sweats and no t-shirt.

"You do know you have to wear a shirt when you start showing." Alec said, handing Magnus his warm cup of coffee.

"Yeah, I know, I just, want to make the most of not wearing a shirt before then." Magnus said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Alec knelled in front of Magnus and pressed a cheek to Magnus' abdomen, caressing his hip bones with both hands before speaking.

"Hello, my juicy little mango. I can't wait to see you grow. Please be a good little mango for your dad, I don't want him to get hurt." Alec whispered, pressing a kiss to Magnus' abdomen, lingering for a little.

Alec stood up and kissed Magnus. Alec pulled Magnus in by his hips and licked into his mouth. Magnus pulled away and glared at Alec.

"As much as I want to do that, I don't want to. I need to prepare for not having sex with you for 9 months." Magnus chuckled.

"I agree." Alec sighed.

"Little mango? Where did you come up with that?" Magnus smirked.

"Uhh.. you know.. your ass looks like a mango." Alec blurted.

"Well, I will take that as a compliment. Thank you." Magnus laughed.

"Yeah, your welcome." Alec blushed.

"We should get dressed and get ready to drive to your mom's house for that ultrasound." Magnus said.

"Yeah, we should." Alec said.

Alec and Magnus both got dressed and got ready to leave Alec's for his mom's. It took the m at least an hour because, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They made-out for a half an hour before the really got dressed and left.

AN: Sorry that was short, like I said, I am trying to get to the juicy stuff of this story. I would like to know, what would you guys like to see before Magnus gives birth? Like, more cuddling, more dates, more make-out sessions, what would you like to see.

Your guys' support on this story is amazing, 808 reads. That is awesome and over 3k reads on my other story, thank you guys so much.

I will be back on Sunday for another chapter. Bye!!