Chapter nineteen

3 months later...

Alec woke up, alone. It was his wedding day after all. Magnus insisted that they didn't see each other before the wedding, meaning he stayed at Clary's. Jace ended up proposing to Clary a couple days prior.

Alec shuffled in bed, not happy that his fiancé wasn't there to cuddle up to. He ended up heaving himself out of bed and walking to the kitchen. He was in nothing besides his boxers, getting a cup of coffee and relaxing.

His phone was buzzing on the kitchen counter, where he left it when he entered the kitchen. Magnus' name was lit up. Alec smiled at himself. He picked his phone up and answered it.

"Hey baby." Alec started.

"Hey Alexander." Magnus responded.

"Have you eaten yet?" Alec asked.

"No, I just got up, Clary is making some, crazy wedding day breakfast." Magnus chuckled. "What about you?"

"I, am having a cup of coffee." Alec said.

"Baby, you need more protein. I don't want to marry a skeleton." Magnus joked.

"Fine. I'll have a banana, how does that sound?" Alec said, walking over to get a banana from the fridge.

"Don't you dare think about deep throating that thing, you hear me?" Magnus bossed.

"Got it. I wasn't even thinking about that, why, are you horny and I can't make it better?" Alec asked.

"Yes, daddy." Magnus pouted.

"How's my beautiful girl?" Alec asked, changing the subject.

"She misses her daddy, and so do I." Magnus said.

"I miss you, too. Well, I better get going. My sister will be over soon to get me in my suit." Alec teased.

"Okay, I will see you at the alter, Mr. soon to be Lightwood-Bane." Magnus said.

"I love you, baby." Alec said.

"I love you, too, daddy." Magnus responded.

Alec ended the call, ate his banana and walked upstairs to take a shower. He texted his sister to let her know he was in the shower, so she could come in without Alec's help.

Izzy walked in Alec's house with his suit and her dress. She was the Maid of Honor and was very proud. She set all the stuff on Alec's couch and helped herself with a beer from the fridge.

Alec came downstairs in sweats and no t-shirt. He greeted his sister and grabbed his suit and headed upstairs. He locked himself inside his bathroom and changed. His suit was black with purple accents. He dressed quickly and walked out.

His sister was dressed up in her purple, full-length dress, her make-up set to perfection and her hair was styled up in a bun. She was sitting on his bed, looking through her phone.

"Izzy, we ready?" Alec asked.

"Yeah, did Magnus call you? He said he would." Isabel asked back.

"Yes, he called me before you came over." Alec said.

"Okay, let's get going." Isabel responded heading for the front door.

"I hope you don't mind, but we are taking a limbo to your wedding." Isabel smiled.

"Really? Iz, you didn't have to do that." Alec pouted.

They walked out of Alec's house and saw the limbo that was parked outside. A guard, possibly the driver, was waiting for the Lightwood siblings to take a seat. Alec went in, head first and sat opposite his sister. They drove, for 10 minutes until they arrived at the place where the wedding was being held.

Alec got out first and helped his sister. He gaped at the building, tall and it was reserved for their special day. His mother, and Jace was there, waiting. They all headed inside and went to the dressing rooms to freshen up.

Izzy was responsible for Alec's hair. He wanted his hair how it was, because, Magnus didn't care about how he looked, well maybe for their wedding day. Isabel at least put some gel in it to make it stand up a little. His family walked down to the alter and seated themselves when Isabel and Alec went up and waited.

Music started playing and his fiancé was walking down the isle, to the alter.