Chapter six

Magnus and Alec were laying in bed cuddling like they said they would. Whispering sweet nothing in each others ears from time to time. They both knew they had to get up pretty soon because, Alec called his sister, saying that Magnus and him were coming over. She agreed and said that she would also invite Simon.

"Alec?" Magnus asks, looking up at his Alpha.

"Hmm." Alec hummed.

"Is it fine, if I bring someone to Izzy's? I know they would become good friends." Magnus says.

"Only if Isabel is fine with it, then yeah. Who are you planning on bringing?" Alec asks.

"Well, her name is Clary. She is my cousin." Magnus laughs.

"Yeah, call her and we can pick her up." Alec suggests.

Both love birds got up out of bed and got into fresh clean clothes. Alec in a night sky blue sweater and black jeans with his combat boots. Magnus wore something similar but a blood red sweater, black jeans and converse. Magnus texted Clary and she said that they could pick her up in the next hour.

Magnus and Alec decided to walk to Starbucks to kill time. Alec ordered a black coffee, Magnus a latte and he wanted to get Clary something, so he got her a white mocha. They started heading towards Clary's house.

Alec felt a vibrate in his pocket, someone texted him.

Little sis: Where are you? Jace said you would be here like, 10 minutes ago.

Alec rolled his eyes, and texted back;

Alec: Sorry, Magnus is bringing someone and we are picking her up now.

Little sis: Oooo... Well I guess I will see you soon

Alec: Yeah :)

Magnus and Alec arrived in front of Clary's apartment. With a gentle knock, Clary opened the door with a cheery smile.

"Magnus, how is my favorite cousin doing?" Clary asks, hugging Magnus.

Alec, being a weirdo, looked Clary up and down. She had rich red hair, bright green eyes that would probably set a room on fire. A nice green top that showed some cleavage, and casual jeans.

"Great, biscuit. How are you?" Magnus asks in response.

"Brilliant," Clary says taking a step back, catching Alec glare at her. "Who is this handsome one?"

"Mine and mine only." Magnus growled a little.

"So, looks like you found your mate. I, am, so, jealous!" Clary exclaims.

"Yeah, well, I know you will find your mate soon. It's just, at matter of time." Magnus says.

"I know. Well, are we ready to go?" Clary asks.

"Yeah lets go." Magnus says, taking hold of Alec's hand, handing Clary her coffee and walking out of the apartment complex.

They headed towards Izzy's house. Alec knocks on the door and Isabel opens the door with a smile.

"Alec, Magnus, so nice to see you both again." Isabel greeted.

"Isabel, this is my cousin, Clary. I hope that it's fine that I brought her." Magnus blushes.

"More the merrier. Please come in." Isabel says, clearing a path so Alec, Magnus and Clary could walk in.

All four make their way to the living room and seat themselves. Clary sat on one couch, Alec and Magnus on another, and Isabel on another. Jace and Simon were getting food from the kitchen. Jace came into the living room with a screaming Simon walking after him.

"I swear I smelt some-" Jace stops, seeing the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on.

Oh god. Magnus whispers. He knew Clary would meet her mate but, not so soon.

"Hi." Clary starts.

"Hey." Jace responds.

"Okay, I feel like we should get the show on the road, if we could. I was thinking maybe we could play Truth or Dare, but I am not so sure anymore." Isabel thought.

"No, lets play." Jace says, walking over to Clary.