Chapter twenty-one

*Listen to the song while you read*

Magnus made it up to the alter and looked up at Alec. He was so happy to have found his Alpha and is going to marry him.

"Adults and children, we are gathered here today to witness the wedding of, Magnus Bane, and Alec Lightwood. If you abject for this couple to not be married, you may speak now." The priest said.

Everyone sat, quietly. Not daring to speak a word or make a sound.

"I believe you have wrote vows for each other. Alec, would you please to the honors and start?" He asked.

"Yes." Alec responded, glancing at Magnus before starting.

"Magnus Bane, I..I don't know how to say this but, I love you, more than anyone in the world." Alec started, taking Magnus' hands in his. "I know that isn't enough to express how much you mean to me, but it's something. You being here, with me, and our family, is the best place to be. I can't believe destiny told us to be together. Being at that party, the same night, gave me something to believe in. Even, when we mated, you gave me a child, a family of my own, and I can't thank you enough for what you have given me. I love you so much, Magnus and I hope you know that, I will be here, with you, forever."

Alec took one of his hands and wiped a tear from Magnus' face. He cupped his face in his hand, and Magnus leaned into the touch.

Magnus swallowed the big ball in his throat, trying not to burst out crying.

"Alexander, I just want to thank you, for everything you have done to help me. You gave me more strength in my life, when my mom died, she was my strength. But, you, when I saw you for the first time, I regained it. I knew I had something to live for when, we first kissed. Everything changed when you came along, and I am forever grateful. I never knew I would love someone so much, but, you showed me what love really was. I am so happy that you gave me a bigger family for myself, and my dad. I love you Alexander, now and forever."

"Now, repeat after me."

"I, Magnus Bane, take you Alexander Lightwood, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Magnus recited, putting the ring on Alec's finger.

"I, Alexander Lightwood, take you Magnus Bane, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Alec recited, putting the ring on Magnus' finger.

"You may now kiss."

Alec grabbed Magnus by the waist and pulled him in, planting the most, delicate kiss and his husbands lips. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's neck to deepen it. Alec pulled away and looked at everyone, clapping.

This felt so unreal, to both Alec and Magnus. They were so happy that they were married and have a beautiful daughter. They walked down the alter, hand in hand.

AN: Sorry this was short, the next chapter will be the after party. And then I have a bonus chapter after the next one. Thank you guys for over 4k reads on this story. I love you all so much. Thank you again. Bye!!