Chapter eighteen

*Smut Warning*

Magnus got released from the hospital 3 days after he gave birth. Alec was able to send some time with his daughter when Magnus was fixing the baby room. Being so occupied, Magnus was only able to put the crib together. They were so busy focusing on each other and not worrying about what was to come.

Alec came into the baby room and put Olivia into the crib. He put on the mobile so the baby could fall asleep. Magnus fell in love with the way Alec was handling their baby. He watched from the doorway, his side leaned up against it. He watched as Alec placed a soft kiss on Olivia's forehead.

Alec turned around and saw his fiancé, he smiled and wrapped his arms around Magnus' waist.

"Hey.." Alec cooed.

"Hey, baby." Magnus said, placing his palm on his Alpha's face. Alec leaned into Magnus' touch.

"Would you mind if, Izzy planned our wedding? I know.. it's not you.. and me planning it.. but, I don't want the wedding to effect us taking care of.. Olivia." Alec whimpered.

"Alexander, whatever you want to do, I am fine with it. I am sure Izzy will give us the most perfect wedding." Magnus smiled.

"I love you, My Omega." Alec whispered.

"I love you, too, My Alpha." Magnus whispered back.

Alec and Magnus turned around when the heard a cry. Magnus walked up to the crib and picked Olivia up in his arms. He rocked her, whispered to her, and loved her. He walked back over to his Alpha and snuggled into his side. Alec placed his arm around Magnus' shoulder.

Alec loved the idea of having his family in his arms. It was the most beautiful thing he ever experienced. He silently took out his phone and snapped a photo of all 3 of them, together as a family.

"Hey, baby girl." Alec said, taking his daughter in his arms. "What are you so cranky about? Hmm, maybe I know."

Alec walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of milk and fed her. She was still so young. Alec and Magnus fell in love with her. She had the perfect combination of the two parents. She had Alec's blue eyes, Magnus' perfect skin color, and a mix of their hair, a dark, dark brown.

Alec walked back into the baby room and placed Olivia back in her crib. She was sound asleep. He walked into his and Magnus' room, ready to sleep for himself.

Magnus entered the room and fell to Alec's side. He snuggled into his lovers embrace, not quite tired, just wanting to fell his Alexander in his arms.

Alec placed a kiss on Magnus' forehead. He kept doing it until Magnus brought his head up and kissed his lips. The kiss got heated very quickly. Magnus straddled Alec, moving his hips back and forth, driving moans from Alec.

"Mags, I need you." Alec said breaking the kiss.

"I am getting there, just not how you think." Magnus confessed.

"What do you mean?" Alec asked.

"You know, Alexander, I'm not ready to get pregnant again. Maybe after we get married. This time, I am fucking you." Magnus smirked.

Alec smashed their lips back together, wanting some sort of release. Alec took off Magnus' shirt and took off his own. Magnus dragged Alec's pants down his legs, and his underwear.

Magnus took his own off and knocked their erections together, resulting in both moaning loudly. Magnus got the lube and squirted some on his fingers.

Alec pulled his knees to his chest, giving his ass up to Magnus. Magnus placed two fingers in at the same time, Alec's breath coming inconsistent. He moved his fingers in and out, adding a third a few seconds later.

He pulled his fingers out of Alec's ass and lined his lubed up erection to Alec's entrance. Magnus pushed in, fast, making Alec moan aloud. He moved slowly, in and out, giving Alec a taste of his own medicine. This was the first time Magnus was topping.

Magnus gave Alec punishing thrusts, getting close to his release.

"I'm close, so close." Magnus panted.

"Me, too." Alec whimpered.

Magnus get a few more thrusts before emptying himself in his Alpha, digging his cock into Alec's prostate. Alec soon came all over his chest. Magnus removed himself from Alec and laid beside him.

"I love you Alexander, always have, and always will." Magnus said.

"I love you, too, Magnus, now and forever." Alec responded.