Chapter twenty-three

Alec and Magnus were laying down on their bed, on an isolated island, on their honeymoon, by themselves. They flew to the island 2 weeks after their wedding and were happy to spend it with each other.

Magnus was on his phone and Alec was on his computer, looking throw some of the photos. He forgot to give something to Magnus on their wedding day.

He stands up and walks to his bags. He places it at the end of their bed and rummages through it.

"Magnus, I forgot to give you something on our wedding day." Alec said. "You can hang it up when we get home."

Alec grabbed the picture from the bag and handed it to Magnus. It was the picture he took the night they went home with their miracle.

"Alexander, this is so beautiful, where did you get this done?" Magnus asked.

"I did it. I got the frame custom made and I did some special edits to the photo to make it look better." Alec said.

"Thank you Alexander. I don't know what I would do without you." Magnus said, standing up and heading for his husband and giving him a kiss.

"I love you Magnus Lightwood-Bane."

"I love you too, Alexander Lightwood-Bane."

Alec was so happy that he had this beautiful human being to be his husband. He was glad he had a beautiful daughter and loving family.

The End

*Please read*:

Thank you for the amazing support on both my stories, mostly this one. I am going to take a break from writing for a little while. I have things going on that I can't talk about on here and I need to talk to my family about. I just need to get through school and study for my driving test. I will not be writing another Malec story, I am going to be doing something different. I will still be reading a lot of stories on here and not writing, and I need to learn about myself better. Thank you for understanding and I will be back to writing when I feel like it. Give me a few months, school starts in 2 weeks and I will be back.

Bye guys.