Chapter five

Alec drove Magnus to one of the fancy restaurants that he grew up around. Alec had one hand on the wheel and was cautiously holding Magnus' hand. The car was drifting scents of both lovers, making each other very nervous.

They arrived at Taki's, one of the most expensive restaurants that Alec wanted to bring Magnus. They entered Taki's and Alec asked the waiter for a very, fancy looking table. Alec brought Magnus to the table and sat him before he sat himself.

"So, Alec, why did you bring me here?" Magnus asks, curiously.

"Because, I wanted to spoil you a little bit." Alec flushes.

"You shouldn't have. I really thought, you would be enough for this date." Magnus says.

"You saying that, you find me, irresistible." Alec suggests.

"You have no idea." Magnus flirts.

The waiter comes to their table and asks for the drinks. Both ordered red wine and ordered a very large deep dish meal that the two lovers shared.

Magnus and Alec started talking about life as it is. Leaving out the part about Alec being an Alpha. Magnus' life was very interesting, having no siblings, meeting Cat at a very young age. Both graduated from college a year ago.

After their very strange and romantic date night, both returned to Magnus' apartment, a little tipsy. When Magnus closed his bedroom door, Alec pushed Magnus against Magnus' door. Slamming his lips against Magnus', making him moan out. Magnus' hands travel to Alec's neck, bringing him impossibly closer.

Alec had his hands on Magnus's hips the whole time, pressing him flush against Alec's body. Alec drags his tongue to the bottom of Magnus' lip, asking for permission. Magnus grants it, trying to see who is more dominant. Alec pulls away and looks Magnus in the eyes.

"D-Do you w-want t-to st-stay h-here?" Magnus stutters.

"I-I would l-love to, M-Mags." Alec stutters back.

Alec and Magnus take off their clothes so they are in boxers only. Both didn't really mind the fact that, both were almost naked. They both knew that, one day they would mate.

Alec pulls Magnus flush against him on the bed, Magnus resting his head on Alec's chest. Magnus grabs his remote and turns on his tv. Putting on a show called Breaking Bad. Magnus places his hand on Alec's stomach, breathing in Alec's scent that made him go crazy.

Both lover soon fell asleep, wrapped up around each other.

Magnus woke up in the early hours of the day, still wrapped up in his Alpha's arms. Magnus brings his head to Alec's neck, skimming his nose up Alec's scent glands. He then uses his lips and starts kissing and sucking the skin. Alec squirms in his sleep, breathing really hard. Alec opens his eyes to the sight of his beautiful Omega.

"Mate me, Alexander. Bite into my neck to show who I belong to." Magnus whispers in Alec's ear.

"No. I can't." Alec says.

"Why not?" Magnus whimpers.

"I don't think I am ready. W-We have only... known each other for, a few days. You don't know how much a mate means to me." Alec says, about to cry.

"Baby, don't cry. I know how much a mate means to an Alpha. I am sorry, I don't know what came over me." Magnus confesses.

"Mags, for only knowing you a few days, you mean everything to me." Alec says, placing his hands on top of Magnus'. "You are the most, beautiful Omega I have ever seen in my life."

Magnus looks over at Alec, tears streaming down his face. Alec leans in and kisses Magnus full on the mouth. Magnus grabs both sides of Alec's face and kisses him harder.

Magnus pulls away with full blown eyes and swollen lips.

"There's my beautiful Omega." Alec says, brushing his thumb on Magnus' lips. "Okay, how about, we cuddle for a few more hours, and then we can meet up with my siblings. Are you fine with that?"

"Sure." Magnus responds.