Chapter seven

Magnus, Alec, Simon, Izzy, Jace, and Clary all sat in a circle in the floor. All their parents were out, so they had the house to themselves. Everyone sat next to their mates, being totally in love with each other. Izzy decided to play truth or dare so, each pair of mates can get to know each other better.

"Okay so, since I decided we should play this game, I am going first." Isabel eyed everyone as they nodded their heads.

"Okay, Magnus truth or dare?"" Isabel asks.

"Truth." Magnus replies quickly.

"Do you love my brother?" Izzy asked.

"This went from 0 to 100 really quick." Jace coughed.

Magnus blushes. "Y-Yes."

"Okay," Magnus states, shaking away his blush. "Simon, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Simon hesitates.

"I dare you.." Magnus thinks quickly. "to let Izzy put make-up on you."

"Come on babe, it's not that bad." Isabel says, dragging Simon to the bathroom.

After Isabel and Simon came out of the bathroom, they saw Jace and Clary chatting and, Magnus and Alec making out. They were only gone for 10 minutes. Did Alec and Magnus just start making out or..

"Ahem." Isabel clears her throat.

Magnus and Alec pull away, both flushed.

"When did you guys start doing that?" Isabel cocks her brow.

"Just, yesterday." Alec gulps.

"Ooooo.. Cool." Simon chuckles. "My turn." Simon says, sitting on the floor next to Clary and Isabel taking a seat next to him.

"Clary, truth or dare?"

"Uhh... truth." Clary thinks.

"What do you enjoy about being an Omega?" Simon asks.

"Well," Clary starts, looking over at Jace. "My heats."

"This just turned to 'Dirty Truth or Dare'." Jace says.

"It has always been dirty truth or dare, you dumbass." Isabel growls.

"Well if we are playing dirty truth or dare, Alec, truth or dare." Clary smirks.

"Truth." Alec says, looking dumbfounded.

"How bad to you want to fuck Magnus?" Clary says, with no breath.

Alec flushes, wondering how bad the question is he has to answer. He looks around the room, getting glares from everyone.

"On a scale of, 1-10, I guess, a... 9." Alec flushes again, wondering how much more blushing he could accomplish.

Everyone gave Alec a wolf whistle. Magnus getting hard just from Alec's answer.

"Jace, truth or dare?" Alec stares at Jace.

"Truth." Things can't get any worse if I picked dare. Jace thought.

"How bad to you want to kiss Clary?" Alec asks, giving he a boost of confidence.

"Uhh.." Jace flushes. "If I put this on a scale of 1-10, I would put it an.. 8."

"Kiss her already, dumbass." That came from Izzy, she wanted her adopted brother to kiss someone, who was his mate!

"Kiss, kiss, kiss." Chanting came from everyone in the room. Jace leaned over and placed a sweet and loving kiss on Clary's lips. Jace pulled away and was wanting to get back to the game.

"Isabel, truth or dare." Jace asks.

"Dare." Isabel smirks.

"I dare you to tell me, what is your favorite kink?" Jace asks.

"Of course you would ask that." Isabel says. "Well, It has to be Simon's dick."

"Shit." Alec coughs.

"Okay, Simon truth or dare?" Isabel says, raising her eyebrows.

"Truth." Simon smirks.

"Is it true that I am pregnant?" Isabel asks.

Everyone in the room is now quiet, looking at Isabel with wide-eyes. Isabel looks at everyone and smiles.

"Are you serious?" Alec asks. "But.. I thought your heat... when did...?"

"Big brother, my heat came early, and I knew that, we wanted to start a family so, we did." Isabel crys.

Alec wraps his little sister up and a big hug, Jace joining the hug as, their family was going to be expanding. Everyone had huge smiles on their faces.

Magnus watched Alec as he was hugging his little sister. He has never seen someone he loved so much be so caring. He stood up and walked outside. Tears started to stream down his face, how he was thinking of starting a family with Alec. He knew it was too early to think that but, he was a little afraid that, Alec wouldn't want to mate him.

He was deep in his thoughts when Clary came out side.

"Hey, Magnus." Clary whispers.

Magnus wipes his eyes. "Hey, Clary."

"Are you okay?" Clary asks, concerned.

"No, I am not." Magnus says, breaking down again.

"Hey, you want to tell me what happened?" Clary calms Magnus.

"I.. was just wondering what it would be like if, me and Alec mated. I am just.. afraid that he will hate me after we mate and finds out that I would be pregnant. I just.. don't want to lose him." Magnus sobs.

"Hey, calm down. I don't think Alec is going anywhere. I can tell he loves you. It is just a matter of time before anything serious happens. Come on, the group is probably wondering where we are." Clary says.

"Yeah, lets go back in." Magnus says.