Chapter fifteen

4 months later...

Today, Alec and Magnus decided to take a day off. They have been getting ready for the baby for the last 3 months. Maryse, Isabel and Jace have helped, and so has Asmodeus. Alec and Magnus haven't introduced their parents yet, maybe when they have their baby shower.

Alec was putting the last couple boxes they ordered online into the baby room, and returning to his boyfriend. Magnus was resting on Alec's bed watching TV. They still haven't decided yet where they are going to live together, they might stay at Alec's and maybe have one of Alec's siblings rent Magnus' house.

Alec joined Magnus on the bed and let him cuddle up against Alec. Alec let his hand stroke Magnus' growing stomach. He leaned his head down and smelled Magnus. He smells so good! Alec thought. Little did he know, something was happening to him because of his handsome boyfriend.

"Looks like someone is awake." Magnus said, palming Alec though his sweats.

Alec moaned. "Magnus, please do something about it."

Magnus pulled Alec's dick from his sweats and gripped it hard. Moving his hand up and down, slowly, dipping his thumb in the slit occasionally.

"Magnus, please... I want to cum... inside you." Alec moaned.

Magnus removed his hand from Alec, pulled his pants down, and straddled Alec's hips. He gripped Alec's dick with one hand and brought it to his gaping hole. He sank home and moaned loudly. Magnus used his knees to leverage himself up and down Alec's dick. Alec used his hands and helped Magnus bring him to the edge, and it was helping.

"Mags, I... am... ugh." Alec tried.

"I know, me too." Magnus responded.

A few thrusts later, Alec and Magnus both came. Magnus rose off of Alec and laid, carefully next to him.

"Thank you, Mags." Alec cooed.

"You're welcome, Alexander." Magnus responded.

Alec moved off the bed and headed for the bathroom. He grabbed a cloth to help clean him and Magnus off. Soon, he disposed of the cloth and headed back to the bed. Alec curled around his boyfriend and started talking to their baby.

"Hello my little mango, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for not hurting your dad like I told you too. I love you." Alec said, and kissed Magnus' stomach.

Magnus smiled and Alec came up to kiss Magnus on the lips. Magnus laid on Alec's shoulder and felt his eyes start to drift off.

"Sleep, my Omega, you need it." Alec said, kissing his Omega on the forehead.

"Mmmm." Magnus responded and fell asleep.

Alec started watching TV and soon fell asleep to Magnus' snores.

3 hours later, Magnus woke up to a strange feeling. He reached down to his stomach and felt little kicks.

"Alexander." Magnus whispered.

Alec stirred but didn't wake up. "Alec. Wake up."

"What?" Alec slurred. He was so tired he just wanted to go back to bed.

"Feel." Magnus cooed.

Alec felt Magnus' stomach and felt small kicks like Magnus did.

"I can't believe this is happening." Magnus said, starting to cry. "This is a miracle."

"Mags," Alec started. "You are the miracle."

What Alec said made Magnus cry even more. He was so glad to have someone this loving come into his life.