Chapter eight

*AN: This is not my picture, it belongs to its rightful owner*
*Major Fluff in this chapter*

Magnus and Clary entered the house again. Magnus was calm, Clary's words affected him in a very good way.

Alec really wanted Magnus back, so when he did come back, Magnus sat on Alec's lap and allowed Alec to kiss him on the cheek. Magnus turned his head so they lip locked for a few seconds.

"Hey, can we go to your house after we are done here?" Alec asks, shyly.

"Sure, Alexander." Magnus smiled.

The whole group chatted for another 15 minutes before Magnus told the group that him and Alec were leaving.

Clary stayed at Izzy's house for a little while so she could get to know Jace. Alec stood up with Magnus and started walking to the door.

"Alec, can I talk to you for a second?" That was Isabel's voice.

"Sure Izzy." Alec smiles.

Alec releases from his Omega and walks toward his Omega sister.

"Hey, are you going to tell Magnus today?" Izzy asks.

"No, I would rather wait a couple weeks, I really don't want to scare him into thinking that I don't know how to do Alpha things." Alec told.

"Well, you don't. You need to tell him before he goes into heat. You know what will happen if that happens?" Izzy said, cocking her eyebrow.

"Izzy, I know, you don't need to tell me all, that." Alec gestures to his sister.

"Well, you've been warned." Izzy declares.

"Got it." Alec says, walking back to Magnus.

He takes Magnus' hand in his and starts heading to the door.

"Love you guys." Alec shouts.

Alec closes the door before he got any responses. He couldn't be any more annoyed at his sister. This was a big responsibility for Alec to tell Magnus when he was ready. Being an Alpha was a big step for Alec, and he knows that he needs to be the one to tell Magnus. Supposed to being an Omega, was something Alec was afraid of. Knowing he would be dominated, scared Alec to death. He wanted to care for someone like his mom did to him and his siblings.

"Alec, baby, you okay?" Magnus' voice rang like a bell. He loved that voice and was very happy to hear it.

"Yeah, Mags." Alec flushed a little.

"What do you want to do now? We can go see a movie, or we can see a movie, cuddle and make-out?" The last part was whispered, being embarrassed to say anything like that.

"I want to go to your house and do all those things." Alec flushed more.

Magnus started taking off in the direction of his house, still holding onto Alec's hand.

They arrive at Magnus' house, giggling like little girls. They ran to Magnus' room, he closed his bedroom door before he felt a pair of lips on his. His Alpha. Alec started to tug at Magnus' shirt, signaling to take it off. He took his shirt off, and so did Alec. Alec smashed his lips back together with Magnus'. Their lips moving in sync.

Magnus tugs Alec by his belt loops, bringing him to his bed. Without releasing their lips, Magnus laid himself on the bed with Alec hovering over him. Alec pulls away, both lovers lips swollen, and eyes dilated.

"W-We sh-should, maybe w-watch a m-movie before I get t-to carried a-away." Alec confesses.

"Sure." Magnus gulps.

Magnus turns on his TV in his room, putting on a movie called Pitch Perfect. Alec lays down beside Magnus, pulling him onto his chest. 30 minutes into the movie, both were asleep, dreaming of their loved one.

Magnus went into heat and was begging Alec to do something.

"Alec, please Alpha, mate me." Magnus begged.

Alec pulled all his and Magnus' clothes off, leaning over Magnus' body, kitty licking Magnus' neck. His scent doubled when he was in heat. Alec started kissing and sucking Magnus' neck, getting ready to sink his teeth into his Omega.

"Bite into my neck, Alpha." Magnus panted.

Alec drove his teeth into Magnus' skin, sucking, making Magnus moan and writhe, screaming his Alpha's name.

"ALPHA, FUCK ME ALREADY!" Magnus screamed.

Alec woke up from his dream, ready to do the same thing to Magnus when he was ready. Little did he know, Magnus was writhing in his sleep, humping Alec's leg. He had sweat dripping from his forehead. Alec took a deep breath, smelling Magnus' slick made him want to fuck him senseless.

Magnus was in heat. Alec's brain registered.